#spiritsays: Gordon, Goldilock’s brother, was a pleaser. Not wanting to be a bother, he took the first thing that was handed to him, but one look told him it would be a tight squeeze. Debating between “make it work” and “no way Jose,” he decided to take a note out of his sister’s playbook and try it on for size. In the end, he realized he was worthy of a king-sized throne, not something pulled from the kid’s table. Never settle for small… or iffy.
- #spiritsays: The trooper#spiritsays: Willing to weather the storm, you wanted to go […]
- #spiritsays: Someone else’s cushion#spiritsays: Never co-opt someone else’s cushion.
- #spiritsays: Big boy appetite#spiritsays: Lately they’d been saying that he had such a […]
- #spiritsays: What to bring#spiritsays: When asked what to bring, mom said “Bring your […]
- #spiritsays: A legacy that lasts#spiritsays: Made with love is what matters. It is a […]
- #spiritsays: Recipe for goodness#spiritsays: Not one to mince words, Val would tell everyone […]
- #spiritsays: Hold on to happy#spiritsays: Hold on to happy with all your might.
- #spiritsays: Ever so grateful#spiritsays: Jacob hoped with every fiber of his being that […]
- #spiritsays (3,982)
- Design Your Destiny (156)
- Featured (2)
- Prayers (1)
- Prognostications (3)
- Resolutions (1)
- Readings (1)
- Veteran's Day (2)
- Winter (3)