#spiritsays: Santa, the benevolent bearded bro, had his standards and although spit and polish was part of his daily routine, getting spruced up for the big night meant taking extra care with his bristles. Not one to cut it too close, he penciled in a pampering sesh a few days before so he would be his merriest. Take a note from the big guy and include yourself when dishing out tender loving care this Christmas.
- #spiritsays: The trooper#spiritsays: Willing to weather the storm, you wanted to go […]
- #spiritsays: Someone else’s cushion#spiritsays: Never co-opt someone else’s cushion.
- #spiritsays: Big boy appetite#spiritsays: Lately they’d been saying that he had such a […]
- #spiritsays: What to bring#spiritsays: When asked what to bring, mom said “Bring your […]
- #spiritsays: A legacy that lasts#spiritsays: Made with love is what matters. It is a […]
- #spiritsays: Recipe for goodness#spiritsays: Not one to mince words, Val would tell everyone […]
- #spiritsays: Hold on to happy#spiritsays: Hold on to happy with all your might.
- #spiritsays: Ever so grateful#spiritsays: Jacob hoped with every fiber of his being that […]
- #spiritsays (3,982)
- Design Your Destiny (156)
- Featured (2)
- Prayers (1)
- Prognostications (3)
- Resolutions (1)
- Readings (1)
- Veteran's Day (2)
- Winter (3)