#spiritsays: You may not be a native of Missouri, but you are from the “Show-Me” state nonetheless. You asked for a sign. We’ve got your number and will be calling it soon. Prepare to be served a sign on a silver platter.
#spiritsays: He hadn’t meant to send up a smoke signal, but he was definitely not in his element and was man enough to admit it. Before things heat up, give us a shout. You’ll never be burned by Spirit.
#spiritsays: You’re being called to a higher purpose. The wisest course is always to stop and take the call.
#spiritsays: Emily thought chicken skin and goosebumps were such funny names for a feeling. That is until Spirit hopped on her shoulder and whispered “We’ve got a surprise for you.” Her entire body tingling, she knew this was not her thoughts crying foul, but her soul thrilled.
#spiritsays: Another night listening to the clock chime one, two, and then three, it feels as if you’re counting a continent of sheep these days. When all is quiet and not a creature is stirring, it’s the perfect time for a Spirit tête–à–tête. Don’t be alarmed but you have a rendezvous with a heavenly visitor, and it won’t be a one-night stand.
- #spiritsays: Devoted sidekick#spiritsays: Petunia had been Danika’s devoted sidekick since they were […]
- #spiritsays: Thirst for adventure#spiritsays: Born with a thirst for adventure, you’re fearless when […]
- #spiritsays: Close call#spiritsays: Remember, a close call is a gentle wake-up call.
- #spiritsays: Olympic-sized#spiritsays: Pumped, if you have that much fun with your […]
- #spiritsays: Time-outs#spiritsays: Having experienced his share of time-outs, Sebastian thought sometimes […]
- #spiritsays: Hit the spot#spiritsays: Hot enough to fry an egg on the pavement, […]
- #spiritsays: Rare flair#spiritsays: You have a rare flair for making people feel […]
- #spiritsays: Love and nurture#spiritsays: To love and nurture another is to love and […]
- #spiritsays (4,246)
- Design Your Destiny (156)
- Featured (2)
- Prayers (1)
- Prognostications (3)
- Resolutions (1)
- Readings (1)
- Veteran's Day (2)
- Winter (5)