#spiritsays: Hearing the turn of the knob that signaled chow was on, they hightailed it to the base of the walk bridge, jockeying to be first in line for the hand out. Feeling a little silly as they swam away, they blamed their behavior on Pavlov and the telltale squeal of the latch spewing its kibble, and vowed next time to curb their impulses. They knew that one-upsmanship may temporarily satisfy the body, but it never feeds the soul.
- #spiritsays: The right stuff#spiritsays: You may look different but you’re more alike than […]
- #spiritsays: The trooper#spiritsays: Willing to weather the storm, you wanted to go […]
- #spiritsays: Someone else’s cushion#spiritsays: Never co-opt someone else’s cushion.
- #spiritsays: Big boy appetite#spiritsays: Lately they’d been saying that he had such a […]
- #spiritsays: What to bring#spiritsays: When asked what to bring, mom said “Bring your […]
- #spiritsays: A legacy that lasts#spiritsays: Made with love is what matters. It is a […]
- #spiritsays: Recipe for goodness#spiritsays: Not one to mince words, Val would tell everyone […]
- #spiritsays: Hold on to happy#spiritsays: Hold on to happy with all your might.
- #spiritsays (3,983)
- Design Your Destiny (156)
- Featured (2)
- Prayers (1)
- Prognostications (3)
- Resolutions (1)
- Readings (1)
- Veteran's Day (2)
- Winter (3)