#spiritsays: Outside looking in at the funny featherless beings—watching them feed their young, fluff their nests, peck at each other and get their feathers ruffled—their antics warm your heart. Promising yourself you’d fly high above their fray, you rethink your prior notion of superiority, a new belief forming that avian and human aren’t so different after all. Search for differences and you will find them, but finding similarities is much more fun and the whole point.
- #spiritsays: The trooper#spiritsays: Willing to weather the storm, you wanted to go […]
- #spiritsays: Someone else’s cushion#spiritsays: Never co-opt someone else’s cushion.
- #spiritsays: Big boy appetite#spiritsays: Lately they’d been saying that he had such a […]
- #spiritsays: What to bring#spiritsays: When asked what to bring, mom said “Bring your […]
- #spiritsays: A legacy that lasts#spiritsays: Made with love is what matters. It is a […]
- #spiritsays: Recipe for goodness#spiritsays: Not one to mince words, Val would tell everyone […]
- #spiritsays: Hold on to happy#spiritsays: Hold on to happy with all your might.
- #spiritsays: Ever so grateful#spiritsays: Jacob hoped with every fiber of his being that […]
- #spiritsays (3,982)
- Design Your Destiny (156)
- Featured (2)
- Prayers (1)
- Prognostications (3)
- Resolutions (1)
- Readings (1)
- Veteran's Day (2)
- Winter (3)