#spiritsays: He knew how this thing worked. Wanting to beat his competition, to be the first in line, Scamp ran up the pants leg of the first grin-wearing boy he saw, assuming the goodhearted visitor would give him a boost. Some might think he was an expert at working the system, but he preferred to think he was seizing the day. After all, everyone got ...
#spiritsays: Peggy, whose specialty was balloon butterflies and giggles, was the least spooky person she knew. She wouldn’t do it of course, for she always chose the highest and funniest road, but sometimes she wanted to punch the guy in the nose who gave clowns a bad rap. Looking directly at the hologram of fear, don’t be surprised when all you discover is a bulbous ...
#spiritsays: Brand new to the show, the oohing and aahing of the audience didn’t intimidate the clowning chicks even one little bit. Wise enough to know their skills were limited right now, they knew they could only go up from here. Everyone is born with the skill to break out of their shell, and then truly the sky’s the limit.
#spiritsays: Your typical TV dinner about as exciting as watching paint dry, your intuition tells you there will be more on your plate this week besides peas and mashed potatoes. Sure enough, they’ll be no Netflix binge-watching but stay tuned for there’s a sweet twist to this mystery for dessert.
#spiritsays: Having forgotten her name tag yet again, Mel was a tad put out that she had to wear one in the first place—the silly little piece of paper with a safety pin that made you look like a kindergartner on your first day of school. When a situation doesn’t quite fit your worldview, or go with your outfit, remember you are way too cool ...
#spiritsays: On this enchanted day when everything is dipped in green and you cannot walk two steps without bumping into a shamrock, know that you’re bumping into beautiful blessings too.
#spiritsays: The festival a favorite since she was a tot, as Caitlyn looked out at the sea of wool blankets, wicker baskets, and encouraging smiles, she knew she’d have the courage to take the stage after all. Listen to your heart for it will imbue you with courage when you most need it.
#spiritsays: Like her wild Irish hair, Brianna’s spirit could not be tamed. Even bound by velvet or satin, it would twist, turn, and break free of any bond or limitation. Let loose your freedom and you let loose your joy.
- #spiritsays: Peggy, whose specialty was balloon butterflies and giggles, was …read more »
- #spiritsays: Brand new to the show, the oohing and aahing …read more »
- #spiritsays: Your typical TV dinner about as exciting as watching …read more »
- #spiritsays: Having forgotten her name tag yet again, Mel was …read more »
- #spiritsays: On this enchanted day when everything is dipped in …read more »
- #spiritsays: The festival a favorite since she was a tot, …read more »
- #spiritsays: DNA results not back, he has no paperwork to …read more »
- #spiritsays: We have reverence for the latticed limbs of your …read more »
- #spiritsays: A Herculean effort underway to tame the stray red …read more »
- #spiritsays: There are no barriers to connecting with your spirit …read more »
- #spiritsays (2,998)
- Design Your Destiny (149)
- Fall (1)
- Father's Day (1)
- Featured (2)
- New Year (23)
- Prayers (1)
- Prognostications (3)
- Readings (1)