#spiritsays: Hearing the turn of the knob that signaled chow was on, they hightailed it to the base of the walk bridge, jockeying to be first in line for the hand out. Feeling a little silly as they swam away, they blamed their behavior on Pavlov and the telltale squeal of the latch spewing its kibble, and vowed next time to curb their impulses. They knew that one-upsmanship may temporarily satisfy the body, but it never feeds the soul.
sOUL JUICE FROM SPIRIT
- #spiritsays: Feeling tethered to the terrestrial, your spirit yearns to ride the wind. Let go …
- #spiritsays: Checking out his ‘do before the interview, Rasha realized how long it had been …
- #spiritsays: To love is to light up your little corner of the world.
- #spiritsays: You know in your heart of hearts you’re meant to tread lighter with others …
- #spiritsays: Life may have its ups and downs but it’s nothing you can’t handle.
- #spiritsays: Watching your idol make it look easy, you wonder if you’ll ever have the …
- #spiritsays (3,441)
- Design Your Destiny (154)
- Featured (2)
- Prayers (1)
- Prognostications (3)
- Readings (1)
- Veteran's Day (1)
- Winter (2)