#spiritsays: Born with a silver spoon, Joey was reluctant to set out on his own. Food cooked, clothes washed, cable paid for, room just the way he liked it, he wondered why anyone would ever leave home. It’s time to go on a walkabout young man. You’re getting a little heavy to carry.
sOUL JUICE FROM SPIRIT
- #spiritsays: Abundance in all things—health, wealth, love—is the meat and potatoes of life. Everything else …
- #spiritsays: Blessed with deep pockets and a heart good as gold, you graciously share your …
- #spiritsays: Appreciate every minute of where you are now for gratitude sets the table for …
- #spiritsays: Fall feeds your awe.
- #spiritsays: Your body is an extraordinary mechanism, and one of God’s finest works. It will …
- #spiritsays: If ever you need a reasonable alternative to fear, remember we are here.
- #spiritsays (3,615)
- Design Your Destiny (154)
- Featured (2)
- Prayers (1)
- Prognostications (3)
- Readings (1)
- Veteran's Day (1)
- Winter (2)