#spiritsays: Wondering if you’ve got the arm and the aim, you pay for three balls deciding to give it a go. Even though your first throw feels good, you quickly realize it’s harder than it looks when only two cans hit the dirt. Your second throw is close but no cigar as the bottom row is left standing. Thinking it’s an impossible feat, you give it everything you’ve got. The third time really is a charm.
sOUL JUICE FROM SPIRIT
- #spiritsays: Your angels reveal their celestial sparks when you least expect it. Never doubt that …
- #spiritsays: The stage is set and the excitement is palpable as everyone waits for the …
- #spiritsays: Gratitude is the gift of grace that you give yourself.
- #spiritsays: Abundance in all things—health, wealth, love—is the meat and potatoes of life. Everything else …
- #spiritsays: Blessed with deep pockets and a heart good as gold, you graciously share your …
- #spiritsays: Appreciate every minute of where you are now for gratitude sets the table for …
- #spiritsays (3,618)
- Design Your Destiny (154)
- Featured (2)
- Prayers (1)
- Prognostications (3)
- Readings (1)
- Veteran's Day (1)
- Winter (2)