#spiritsays: Stepping up on the rock and peeking over the fence, you wish you had your neighbor’s life. Travel, luxury, love and even the perfect pony-tailed kids, you ache to trade places. Busy watching her, you miss what’s below your nose—the rock where she stands wishing she were you. You both have it all, you just ordered from different catalogs.
sOUL JUICE FROM SPIRIT
- #spiritsays: Gratitude is the gift of grace that you give yourself.
- #spiritsays: Abundance in all things—health, wealth, love—is the meat and potatoes of life. Everything else …
- #spiritsays: Blessed with deep pockets and a heart good as gold, you graciously share your …
- #spiritsays: Appreciate every minute of where you are now for gratitude sets the table for …
- #spiritsays: Fall feeds your awe.
- #spiritsays: Your body is an extraordinary mechanism, and one of God’s finest works. It will …
- #spiritsays (3,616)
- Design Your Destiny (154)
- Featured (2)
- Prayers (1)
- Prognostications (3)
- Readings (1)
- Veteran's Day (1)
- Winter (2)