#spiritsays: Once upon a time your childish hand drew ponies, princes and a sunshine in the corner of every page. Now in your big girl’s handwriting, and with more water under the bridge, you journal all the things for which you are grateful—chaos-filled bedtimes, takeout dinners, spit up-kissed couches, sunset shoulder rubs—and you know all your dreams came true.
sOUL JUICE FROM SPIRIT
- #spiritsays: Blessed with deep pockets and a heart good as gold, you graciously share your …
- #spiritsays: Appreciate every minute of where you are now for gratitude sets the table for …
- #spiritsays: Fall feeds your awe.
- #spiritsays: Your body is an extraordinary mechanism, and one of God’s finest works. It will …
- #spiritsays: If ever you need a reasonable alternative to fear, remember we are here.
- #spiritsays: Tired feet ready to perch on your pouf, being comfortable with yourself and in …
- #spiritsays (3,614)
- Design Your Destiny (154)
- Featured (2)
- Prayers (1)
- Prognostications (3)
- Readings (1)
- Veteran's Day (1)
- Winter (2)