#spiritsays: Once upon a time your childish hand drew ponies, princes and a sunshine in the corner of every page. Now in your big girl’s handwriting, and with more water under the bridge, you journal all the things for which you are grateful—chaos-filled bedtimes, takeout dinners, spit up-kissed couches, sunset shoulder rubs—and you know all your dreams came true.
sOUL JUICE FROM SPIRIT
- #spiritsays: Its absence leaning against your heart, do not mourn the hug for it is …
- #spiritsays: She didn’t even know she was asleep until recognition woke her up. She had …
- #spiritsays: High road or low, the choice is always yours to make. But being the …
- #spiritsays: The best things in life are not seen through your eyes but felt with …
- #spiritsays: Like all that is rare and precious, you are held together by divine love.
- #spiritsays: The fire in your belly is awake and aware, and asking you to bring …
- #spiritsays (3,547)
- Design Your Destiny (154)
- Featured (2)
- Prayers (1)
- Prognostications (3)
- Readings (1)
- Veteran's Day (1)
- Winter (2)