#spiritsays: Wishing you could run away and join the circus leaving sweaty socks and carpools in your rearview, you take a moment to huddle. Remembering you are paving the way for others to practice and play, the midway mom will just have to wait. Letting your dreams take a backseat so that others can fulfill theirs, you have accepted the sacred assignment of motherhood.
sOUL JUICE FROM SPIRIT
- #spiritsays: We see the big picture for you and you’ll be floating on air when …
- #spiritsays: An old hand at tractors, trailers, and timeworn pickup trucks, Rusty knew it took …
- #spiritsays: Giving a whole new meaning to the term smashing pumpkins, you giggle at your …
- #spiritsays: Randomly generated with no rhyme, reason, or pattern, you wonder how barriers can creep …
- #spiritsays: Never be afraid to reveal who you are, warts and all.
- #spiritsays: When you relax, relax. Don’t keep it percolating in the back of your mind. …
- #spiritsays (3,588)
- Design Your Destiny (154)
- Featured (2)
- Prayers (1)
- Prognostications (3)
- Readings (1)
- Veteran's Day (1)
- Winter (2)