#spiritsays: Knocking on the window with his horns, he asks for a nickel or what you can spare. The Golden Arches bag still warm on the passenger seat, your hand reaches out before your face forms a pout. Your simple sacrifice made his unsuspecting day, your unsuspecting year.
sOUL JUICE FROM SPIRIT
- #spiritsays: We see the big picture for you and you’ll be floating on air when …
- #spiritsays: An old hand at tractors, trailers, and timeworn pickup trucks, Rusty knew it took …
- #spiritsays: Giving a whole new meaning to the term smashing pumpkins, you giggle at your …
- #spiritsays: Randomly generated with no rhyme, reason, or pattern, you wonder how barriers can creep …
- #spiritsays: Never be afraid to reveal who you are, warts and all.
- #spiritsays: When you relax, relax. Don’t keep it percolating in the back of your mind. …
- #spiritsays (3,588)
- Design Your Destiny (154)
- Featured (2)
- Prayers (1)
- Prognostications (3)
- Readings (1)
- Veteran's Day (1)
- Winter (2)