#spiritsays: As the tree is removed from its crate and pulled to its height, the seasonal elf squints and shakes his head while he takes its measure. Finally free to stretch, the tree stands tall and chest-puffed proud as it patiently waits to be chosen. It hears the murmurs of “too thin” and wonders what a “Charlie Brown” tree is, but it knows in its heart that scrawny trees sometimes get the most love. You don’t have to be perfect on the outside to be perfectly loved.
sOUL JUICE FROM SPIRIT
- #spiritsays: An old hand at tractors, trailers, and timeworn pickup trucks, Rusty knew it took …
- #spiritsays: Giving a whole new meaning to the term smashing pumpkins, you giggle at your …
- #spiritsays: Randomly generated with no rhyme, reason, or pattern, you wonder how barriers can creep …
- #spiritsays: Never be afraid to reveal who you are, warts and all.
- #spiritsays: When you relax, relax. Don’t keep it percolating in the back of your mind. …
- #spiritsays: The clouds may dominate the sky for the moment, but they will always surrender …
- #spiritsays (3,587)
- Design Your Destiny (154)
- Featured (2)
- Prayers (1)
- Prognostications (3)
- Readings (1)
- Veteran's Day (1)
- Winter (2)