#spiritsays: As you lay your head on your pillow, let your last thought be gratitude for what is vs. despair over what is not. Do not carry your sorrow into sleep but rather enter slumber with an arms wide open come what may trust and watch your dreams become reality.
sOUL JUICE FROM SPIRIT
- #spiritsays: We see the big picture for you and you’ll be floating on air when …
- #spiritsays: An old hand at tractors, trailers, and timeworn pickup trucks, Rusty knew it took …
- #spiritsays: Giving a whole new meaning to the term smashing pumpkins, you giggle at your …
- #spiritsays: Randomly generated with no rhyme, reason, or pattern, you wonder how barriers can creep …
- #spiritsays: Never be afraid to reveal who you are, warts and all.
- #spiritsays: When you relax, relax. Don’t keep it percolating in the back of your mind. …
- #spiritsays (3,588)
- Design Your Destiny (154)
- Featured (2)
- Prayers (1)
- Prognostications (3)
- Readings (1)
- Veteran's Day (1)
- Winter (2)