#spiritsays: Dressing up in your mother’s prom dress and pearls, the point was not to follow in your mother’s footsteps but to create your own. Using her as a pattern and trying “grown-up” on for size, it was the first time you made alterations to the garment you would one day become.
sOUL JUICE FROM SPIRIT
- #spiritsays: All week pondering the issues that humans face, when the weekend rolled around he …
- #spiritsays: We see the big picture for you and you’ll be floating on air when …
- #spiritsays: An old hand at tractors, trailers, and timeworn pickup trucks, Rusty knew it took …
- #spiritsays: Giving a whole new meaning to the term smashing pumpkins, you giggle at your …
- #spiritsays: Randomly generated with no rhyme, reason, or pattern, you wonder how barriers can creep …
- #spiritsays: Never be afraid to reveal who you are, warts and all.
- #spiritsays (3,589)
- Design Your Destiny (154)
- Featured (2)
- Prayers (1)
- Prognostications (3)
- Readings (1)
- Veteran's Day (1)
- Winter (2)