S: #spiritsays is a cumulative conversation that is suggested to help you heal.
Have you ever wondered what Spirit would say to you if you met at Starbucks for a quick cup o’ Joe? Read #spiritsays and get your daily dose of inspiration, delivered with love and for a point. The trick is not just to listen to the heavenly lesson plan, but to follow through with Spirit’s suggested homework. Enjoy and remember to share the smiles!
- The promise of smoothly sliding up and down and round and round, with a fistful of tickets and a wide grin you climb aboard the cavorting carousel creature. Whether the tamest ride on the midway or the most exciting, it’s all about perspective. Enjoy the ride.
- You were not meant to burn the candle at both ends sizzling until you fizzle. Before you snap, crackle or pop, take a krispy treat time out.
- When ears twitch and tails thump, it is a sure sign that claws are soon to follow. You have been fed, watered and it is time to find a sunny nook to curl up and cat nap.
- The red rubber ball rolls out on the street quickly followed by sneaker-clad feet. An angel’s raised hand stops the oncoming flow, as big eyes stare at the headlights’ bright glow. Slow down, children are playing and you should be too.
- Groaning springs heard round the block, the black rubber stretched beyond endurance catapults you into the bright blue sky. Most of the time you will land feet first but don’t let it throw you when you seat drop or belly flop.
- Watching Greta Gulp’s prim and proper pedaling, you wonder how others don’t see the truth of her broom. Dispel her potency and your ‘watch the skies’ angst. Focus on your power, not anyone else’s.
- As the elephant’s truck tickles your peanut holding fingers, you open your hand giving the gentle giant easy access to your nutty tasting palm. Extend yourself for they will not bite the hand that feeds them.
- You feel as if your hands are tied behind your back but remember that Houdini perfected the straight-jacket escape. Break free of your bondage to closed minds, including yours. You can do this.
- Examine your goal. Is it to survive or thrive? Once you claim your destiny, we will support it.
- Lakes calm on the surface are swimming with activity below. Only if you cast your line can your invitation to dinner be accepted.
- Running from the bulls and wishing your blue shirt had been clean instead of your red, as you glance at the feet next to you and see slippery sandals, you realize the red Nikes you’re wearing better prepared you for this race. You are guided in all things.
- With grass stained knees and jelly bean stained lips, you begin the month ready to leap tall buildings and slay all dragons. Dreaming big is never a fool’s errand.
- Like an organ grinder, the white starched elbow cranks to create a masterful mound of ‘yes please’ cheese. Preferring your lessons al dente, it is no surprise that they take longer to digest. Lesson learned, next to the table is your ‘cake and eat it too’ dessert.
- An incandescent moon sends its slivers to dark discouraged corners and crabby crannies. To lighten your load, brighten your outlook. It’s a marvelous night for a moondance.
- Eyes closed and brain quiet, you pick up the headset to phone home. Just as ET and Dorothy ached to return home, your soul needs to reconnect with more than brief moments of clarity. Meditate to phone home.
- The bed filled with snoring fur-covered scoundrels, you find your smile even knowing that you will be reporting for litter duty at dawn. Great attitude of gratitude!
- Following a checklist of orderly nexts is fine as long as you are prepared to be Dorothy when the gale hits. Chaos requires adaptation and ruby red heart strength.
- You are cookie dough not yet fully baked and ready to call it a wrap.
- Once a contented sleepy little hollow, the roosters incessant bark seeps below the closed lids’ consciousness and as eyes slowly open, realization dawns that awake and aware is much preferable to the drone of the communal snore. Wake up and smell the coffee. There is much to see if only you do.
- It makes no difference what flavor you are or which packaging you prefer — cherry, orange or lemon-lime — our hearts are bursting with love for you.
- Rest in our wings tonight. We’ve got you covered.
- Rocking in the big rig’s cab and lulled by the white noise of the road, as your mind starts to wander so too do your tires. When you start to drift from your path, we are there with ‘good neighbor’ guidance to help you stay the course and between the lines.
- Thinking you’re armed you prepare to be charmed, but soon discover that chain mail around one’s heart only serves to keep out rather than let in. Set your Sir Lancelot expectations down and take your first deep trusting breath. Your white knight cometh.
- Streaming content directly from the divine, there is no need for buffering by others. We answer even before you ask, and the answers stay stored until you tune in. Listen to your righteous heart as it always knows the way.
- French toast blissfully floating in a golden maple lake, the sausage barely breathes so as not to cause a ripple in the peaceful morning scene. He loves his sweet wife and his idyllic life. Cherish the bliss-filled buttery smooth moments.
- When bad things happen to good people, pay attention to their story. There have always been the brave few willing to sacrifice for the many, stepping in front of the arrow so that others will be touched and change trajectory.
- Bundling your ‘best self’ package to sell, prepare to negotiate the deal. They want to work with you. They love your silly putty self.
- Slipping into 4″ heels your perspective immediately shifts. Take one step away from your story and watch as your whole snow globe world shifts and then settles anew.
- The magical ball is in your court. You are about to amaze with your brilliant long shot.
- Turning a skeptic into a believer is not the end game, being an inspiration is. Time to be a walking talking example of love.
- The neon sign glows bright in the night for all on the interstate to see. Offering the road-weary traveler a ‘like mom used to make’ meatloaf moment, cruise control is turned off and imagination is turned on. Come sit a spell and don’t forget to order the ‘best in 4 counties’ strawberry pie goodness.
- Fingers dredging through the sugared grit, the printed dollar pancakes are slowly brought to light. Dig a little deeper. Your treasure lies just below the surface.
- Already rolling the window down and grabbing the sack of bread, you cruise past the ‘Do not feed the bears’ sign and straight into hungry maws and long-reaching claws. The signs are placed for your protection, but only potent if you pay attention.
- Purple haze and parlor games are only mystic chic affectations. Expecting an appearance from your favorite aunt, don’t be surprised when you smell her favorite perfume. They do not hover or haunt, but are always within earshot. Invite a chicken skin moment.
- The teacup sits dutifully brewing the Earl as the cucumber sandwiches pull up a plate to wait for munching orders. All is in readiness for her highness’s tea. You will soon be called into rose garden service.
- A bona fide phenomenon, is it any wonder that wide grins flock to your show? Lift the flap so that others may sneak a peek of the greatest show on earth. Teach others to reach for their three-ring extravaganza.
- Sharing your menu with the outstretched hand, the ‘we’ve decided to share’ order is placed. Enjoy today’s two plate special friendship.
- Pick up your princess phone and mild-meld with others. Listen as elegant wisdom always rings true.
- Lincoln walked tall so it was a stretch to offer a hand to a child but his large hand was often offered. Be the bigger man and settle your fore score.
- Squeezing the handlebars and pedaling at breakneck speed, the ‘what was’ and ‘what will be’ worries are replaced by pure ‘streamers flying’ glee. Go for it.
- Each person’s grief timeline is unique to them. Grief is not meant to be sustainable. It is not eco-friendly or you-friendly. Open the curtains and allow in the fresh air healing.
- You never outgrow the need to build, scratch, and rebuild. Surround yourself with the building blocks Lego maniac, as you are never happier than when you are creating the whole.
- Whether the friendship was built over jacks or a martini, a BFF is not a ‘nice to have’ but rather a ‘need to have’. There are many significant others but a true friend is the most significant of all.
- The tiny hand wrapping your own is one of the biggest thrills in the world. When the hand matches your own in size, and the mouth is the size of the foot, the thrill may feel like it is gone but it is just warming the bench while the real parenting steps up to the plate.
- Weak-kneed at the prospect of your first public speech, rather than imagining an ‘emperor has no clothes’ audience, imagine ‘we heart you’ poster boards waving and you will rock the crowd. What you see is what you get.
- Is your last thought of the day gratitude for what was? In your pursuit of happiness, include gratitude with every step.
- A natural Pied Piper, you lead and others happily follow. Trust is an earned award, so step lightly and avoid toes.
- Yanking on your new employer’s girdle, it seems one size does not fit all after all. No need to struggle or settle, find your perfect fit.
- Seeking the sun and finding only grey sky, stop searching for answers outside of yourself and look for the sunshine within. Your truth and Vitamin D nourishment lies within.
- A shooting star sails across the night sky and a ‘jinx’ wish is made. In that sweet synchronous moment a future is born. It’s make-a-wish time and remember to thank your lucky stars.
- Samson may have been brought to heel by a barber but you have the strength, courage, and wisdom of 100 armies. No need to play it safe, not a hair on your head will be harmed.
- Synchronized and diving into the deep end with your team, it doesn’t matter who grabs the golden ring on the bottom of the pool as all surface with a grin. Unity and shared goals leave the fewest ripples.
- Skating down the primrose path, your big wheels keep on rolling. Remember there are others who would like to join you on easy street. Offer an introductory hand.
- We, like your softest fluffiest blanket, wrap you in our comfort and love. Our heavenly bodies are one size fits all.
- Eyes crossed and headache starting to form, your determination to look within is admirable. Still the Grand Central Station noise in your head and all will be revealed.
- Playing the odds, we will always bet on you as we know you are a sure thing. We are the lucky ones.
- We do not ‘live’ only on the other side of the rainbow but also at your elbow steadying, in front of your nose guiding , inside your heart loving.
- Doing the jig and raising your glass yet again to be filled, your jubilant optimism guarantees that your glass will be more than half full. Lucky you!
- Waiting for the coin to drop from the sky, your bucket list sits on the shelf gathering dust. Skip your Starbucks and make your sky diving dream come true. Better to do than to dream about doing.
- Jelly beans in a jar, your hand reaches in to pluck out today’s tiny treat. Trust us to guide your fingers to your favorite fruity flavors.
- When barren winter gives way to spring bloom, fairy wings work overtime to swing our door open to the colorful world of intuition, kindness and good fortune. Tis’ the season to blossom.
- Daisies, marigolds and poppies as far as the eye can see, your romantic future is a meadow filled with petals ready to open to the morning sun. Prepare your heart for a soft opening.
- Ready to wiggle your nose Mr. Cottontail? Your ‘grass really is greener’ basket awaits.
- Dating is like the Hokey Pokey. You put your right foot in and then your right foot out. Now is the perfect time to shake it all about.
- Pinching yourself to see if it’s real, your dream has now become a reality. What’s next on your manifest?
- Leaving head-scratchers in your wake, you exit the building and the business suit bound for seemingly less exciting climes, but we know stay-at-home motherhood is anything but.
- Whether you are the tortoise or the hare you will get there. Your decision, if made in haste and happiness or with deliberate determination, is supported. We adapt your course so you finish a winner.
- Porcupine quills by themselves are unique and pliable but in a woven basket they offer both beauty and strength. Join hands with others to serve your purpose.
- With a few newly missing parts, the chocolate soldier bunny stands tall enjoying his edible role as a sweet tradition. The parts you have are unimportant, the pieces you serve are very. Serve only the sweetest pieces of yourself.
- The crunchy baby carrot sits eyes glazed and smile wide, seeing not the withered and wizened old tuber but rather his favorite root, his grandpa. Remember your roots.
- Little fingers peel back the printed tin and within seconds chocolaty goodness is dribbling down the chin. With no thought of tomorrow’s waistline or cavity, delight in the supreme goodness of the day.
- Jesus walked the talk leaving ‘lessons of love’ footprints for all to follow. Live love to create miraculous moments and magnificent monumental outcomes.
- As others get ribboned and bowed treats, you wonder when it will be your turn for goofy bears and big red hearts. You are as loved as you allow yourself to be. Be loveable and an unexpected heart will arrive on your doorstep.
- You do not need Maker’s Mark to make your mark.
- Another may claim victory but only you can allow defeat.
- Stuck at a crossroads wondering which way to step, there is one way that feels lightest, brightest and right. In the immortal words of a shoebox, just do it. Take the steps necessary to empower yourself.
- Staring at the mirror and wondering at the overnight appearance of the tiny pink mound, you realize eruptions in the skin happe first in the heart. Journey to your center and calm the blister.
- Content, it is easy to hit the snooze button on life. Time to leave the confines of your cozy little world as you have places to go and people to meet.
- Lightly kissed by the flame, the sugary crust blushes gold. A kiss from an old flame will reveal your creamy custard heart.
- The giraffe wonders at the fuss made over low-lying fruit. For him, he prefers to pick from the top. Be the fruit at the top of the tree, a treat for those who reach for the highest.
- Your spirit guides come in all shapes, sizes and breeds. A teacher with fur slides under your hand as you walk into your dreams tonight. Sleep well and welcome the wisdom.
- Hoping the snake bite kit won’t be needed, you lace up your boots and set off eager to explore new territory on your annual hike. This year both fangs and claws will be content to stay sheathed, preferring the warmth of the rock instead of the tough hide of your soul.
- Lift up the film to erase past hurts. Let this be an etch-a-sketch moment. Wipe the slate clean.
- A master at stepping over puddles and avoiding pitfalls at work, why do you put your intuition on the shelf when the clock strikes 5:00? Listen to your inner “Dear Abby” advice.
- Forward, backward, side to side, you step in tandem to the music only love can hear. Soulmates in sync, you are beautiful ballet.
- A ripe tomato bursting at the seams with juicy goodness, now is the perfect time to grace the green leaf. Together you make a delicious combination.
- Like the snake that sheds its withered winter coat for a shiny new spring style, you too have left your dried up old self in the dust.
- Like meteors that dance through the night sky, a rock is about to land on your unoccupied couch. Enjoy the friendship and the grounded advice.
- Driving neighbors crazy with your daily practice of scales, why does it surprise you that they are first in line at the box office to buy your tickets? Mastery of your gift was a collaboration of callused fingers and closed windows. Appreciate your supporters.
- The heart shaped balloon sways gently to and fro in an effort to finish the helium-filled hug it started. Appreciate a job well done.
- A swashbuckling pirate at heart, you are fearless in your desire to seize the moment and capture the wheel. Captivate hearts and the captain’s hat will soon be yours.
- A little bird shared the gooey gossip worm but don’t swallow it hook, line and sinker. There is more to the story. Avoid the sticky situation.
- Your calling is calling. Instead of letting it go straight to voice mail, answer the call to create. Your unique notes are needed now.
- The slowest on the playground, it is understandable that dodge ball would be your least favorite sport. Instead of playing the game by ‘their’ rules, is there a game where you are hitting the bull’s-eye instead of wearing it? Time to find a better fit.
- Feet stomping the yard in a statement of solidarity, points made with a smile rather than a sword are sticky notes for the soul.
- A parent’s love doesn’t end when they cross over, but their worry does as they now see the big picture and purpose. Are you being nudged? They will move mountains for you but you must be willing to walk through the pass.
- Do you remember the last time your cheeks ached from smiling? Your joy guide says it is time to laugh. A belly laugh a day is even healthier than an apple.
- Taught to finish everything on your plate, it is good to know when to push back from the table and on to your next adventure. You’ve eaten all your peas and now it’s time to make a change.
- Tall in the saddle, hands holding the reins, you are ready to enter the arena and dazzle the crowd. Your preparation is about to pay off.
- A lover of the latest trends, a conspicuous consumer of the finer things, let go of the pressure you put on your wallet. Do you know how beautiful you look naked? Love yourself unadorned first.
- Watching for the end and wishing it wouldn’t, spectacular buds of opportunity float by unseen. Appreciate the rosy present and rose-colored glasses will not be needed to see your grand future.
- On tiptoes and fingers stretching, you resolve to reach your “do better” goal. Stretch goals are admirable, especially when started with loving who and where you are now.
- Fiscal promiscuity pulls at the thread of sustainability. Do you remember what it is to darn a sock? 0 debt will take more than a virtual commitment.
- This too shall pass. The house will soon land and when it does, the door will open to wondrous changes in the landscape and radiant smiles on your neighbors’ faces.
- Pining for comfort and the familiar, you wonder if you can do a U-turn to rekindle the past. Let the past stay where it belongs as there is a suit waiting to walk in that is a much better fit.
- Understanding the gift of a clean slate, you are loathe to step wily nily into your next adventure. We understand your reticence to step up and in, but it is time. Your footprints will be the breadcrumbs that others follow.
- Timing is everything and this is your time. The seedlings held close to your heart are now ready to be planted. Grow your joy.
- Like a curly willow, you were born from a seed with the desire to grow and expand so strong that you spend your life stretching for the sky. Nurture your nature.
- You are a package deal. Stay balanced and remember that no one part deserves the spotlight or front row seats every day.
- Lulled by the rhythm of the regularly spaced and only momentarily felt bumps, skating on sidewalks is giving you smooth sailing time to think. In this space you meet your potential.
- The foam remembers the way you like to be held but arms can remember too. Climb out of your queen bed and back up on the dating horse. It is time to get cozy with something other than your comforter.
- Putting in your coin, the ride starts and so does your smile. Remember the fun is in the ups and downs, not the round and rounds.
- Just as baby’s chubby fingers curl instinctively around yours, you too know that the hand reaching into your crib is a helping hand and one to be trusted.
- Cloudy days are like curly fries, all are unpredictable in their form and duration on your plate. Let the storm pass.
- It is important to love your budding self just as you do when you reach full bloom.
- Deserving of the whole cup of tea, why then do you settle for a thimble full? We are ready to pour, but first you must hold out your cup.
- High castle walls that have long been impenetrable, it is time to lower the drawbridge and let in your knight in shining light. Let down your guard and be open to possibilities.
- Just as suspenders hold up the saggiest of drawers, we hold up the saggiest of hearts. You job is to believe all things are possible — our job is to support you in that belief, showing you that your dreams can and do come true.
- As the wave recedes, you have but a minute to witness the salty foam trail before it melts into sandy oblivion. Messages meant ‘for your eyes only’ are written in disappearing ink and do not stay in solid form for long. Pay attention loved one, we are sending you a sign.
- Remember making a whirlpool in your doughboy with friends and then on 3, all turned to sprint slow motion until you were once again controlling the current? You are always in control, now which way do you want to go? Hint: Collectively you have said 3!
- Once but a dream of the wisest of men, ‘hear no evil – see no evil – speak no evil’ is now a living breathing reality. Doing good is a conscious choice made moment to moment by a conscious people.
- Opening the book, a line catches your eye. Even as you read further into the story, your mind is busy wringing wisdom from the original words. Sentences for the soul are the juice, small shots meant to guide and affirm.
- You were chosen to do this task, by you and by us, long before you ever stepped foot in this world. You are on your crooked mile path and this is to remind you that you are safe and surefooted.
- The pebble in your shoe does not mean to be an aggravation, yet that does not stop your sole or soul pain. When missions do not match, let the pebble be whisked away to new off road adventures.
- An umbrella knows its purpose is to open and shield. Your heart was raised to be open, your arms were strengthened to shield. Like an umbrella, you are here to serve and protect.
- Do not push copy if you want something brand new. Shred the old to start anew.
- A cocoon is never more beautiful than when it is baking a butterfly.
- Bills to pay, we hear the collective groan but we remind you that there are some who would feel blessed to receive a bill for electric lights and hot water.
- Whether tapping your toe in impatience or to the beat, the movement is the same. Set your intention rather than letting it be open for interpretation.
- Whether in Notre Dame or Nordstrom, release the behemoth baggage on your hunched backed shoulders. Set your burdens down before worry adds a chip to your shoulder and cripples your outlook.
- A fling is a recklessness weed that can overtake even the healthiest of hearts. Lust is a vine that grabs and entwines, and all who come near can be caught in its carnivorous grasp. Don’t let it take root.
- For chubby pink cheeks and little chilled hands a winter wonderland awaits. Just as the cute bundles wobble out the door toward the promise of snow-packed fun, you too should sled toward your snow angel bright future. Go for it!
- Unwrapping each memory, you put hook to ornament and circle the tree, picky in your choice of perfect and prominent placement. Just as you do for decorated baubles, handle yourself with caution and care. You are the treasure and deserve to be picky about your perfect placement.
- When you feel you have no gift to share with the King, remember you all have unique gifts and talents that have no price tag other than imagination.
- Deliver unto me a golden button or an old shoe, we will be equally well-pleased. The energy passed with your love-infused offering is exactly what we wanted this Christmas. It truly is the thought that counts.
- Standing ramrod straight and at attention, the Toy Soldier smiles at his impeccable stance. What seems perfect to him, appears rigid and unforgiving to others. Bend a little.
- Naughty or nice is a choice and each have their lessons.
- Lipstick applied and bow perfectly attached, you are the whole package. Give the gift of yourself today.
- Lighting the way for others often illuminates your path as well. Let your candle burn bright for all who would see.
- Wearing the mantle of sage, healer or magi simply means saying “yes” to your God given talents. Say yes to yours and then stand back as the doors of opportunity will most assuredly fly open!
- Still feeling the warmth of Santa’s lap and knowing your whispered wish will be waiting when you wake, you moved from standing-in-line hopeful to merrily convinced. Just as you did when you were 6, manifest your merriest outcome.
- Stomping into the season with glee, your joyous attitude is contagious. Thank you for leaving “merry and bright” footprints.
- What began as an interior change has now made its way outside of your skin and into the world. Your conscious choices leave no room for fear and have paved the way for good. Enjoy the shift in axis and positive perspective.
- Worry is a waste. Believe it when we say change is your friend not your foe. You have finally reached the highest limb and can now see what before was just a jungle. No binos necessary to understand. You can now see the forest for the trees.
- If one bulb is extinguished, the entire strand struggles to twinkle.
- We are happy you are taking a break from your workshop little elf. It is time to kick up your pointed toes.
- Fresh baked sweetness waiting for frosting and fingers to sprinkle, even with the cookie cutter shapers no two are identical. You are uniquely sweet and perfect to share.
- Just like a perfectly laced boot, we lend support when you are trying to balance on the blades. Tie up loose ends to steer clear of thin ice.
- Only Santa maintains a naughty and nice list. You need not make those judgments.
- This time of year combined with this time in history make life like walking on an undulating sidewalk. In this funhouse time, your sure footing is assured.
- Mirth and merriment light the candles in your window, signaling to opportunity that your stocking is ready and waiting to be filled.
- The globe righted, as the crystalline dust settles the scene’s promise is revealed. Right your world to reveal your potential. Your diorama no longer needs the drama.
- Waiting for the other shoe to drop, you miss the fact that there was only ever just one leg. Do not fear what will be, celebrate what is.
- Keep the ‘grateful for all that you are about to receive’ in your heart all year long. An expectant and grateful heart keeps you in a place where dreams come true.
- Rudolph, clear in his mission, leads his team from rooftop to slippery rooftop all the while knowing that the truest gifts do not require power cords or a/c adapters, they are powered by love.
- Hands and backsides warmed by the yule log, hearts warmed by proximity and sweet memories, it is in the simplest moments that you find comfort and joy.
- Just as you created beautiful bowed magic for others, their joy upon discovery returned the magic ten-fold.
- Running with scissors leaves you little time to snip your snowflakes. Take the time to carve your circles and squares trusting in the beautiful outcome. Shape your world.
- God does not leave marbles for your bare feet to find. When life gets slippery, remember your non-skid booties are just a prayer away.
- Just as your fingers seek warmth in the familiar cocoon of woolen mittens, your heart will find warmth in the familiar blanket of love shared with family and friends.
- In 2012, you were Indiana Jones, nimble of foot, your crusade the pursuit of Holy Grail enlightenment. In 2013, you are more Sherlock Holmes, agile of mind, examining the evidence, understanding the big picture and helping others to understand it as well.
- Turning the page, you smile realizing Chapter 1 has ended but the story is far from over. You know to expect more thrills, spills and chills, but you wouldn’t have agreed to be the main player if there was anything but a happy ending.
- Wondering at the sanity of the mechanical bull operator, you hold on for dear life and pray for the buzzer. Glaring even before the dismount, you search the room for someone to blame. Sometimes the purpose of being thrown is simply to remember how not to be.
- Jumping the broom, you let go of the past to claim your future. Congratulations on your willingness to be more tomorrow than you were today.
- Remember that evolution is a birthing process, ultimately resulting in great joy. Whether you take away a bundle of joy or swaddle the sadness, the choice is up to you.
- Imagine the grid lock caused by ‘my way or the highway’ thinking. Open your gate and allow for safe and sane passage of this episode.
- Do not judge too harshly your marketing countrymen. Their job is to heard the sheep to market. Your job is not be one.
- Regardless of who has the better bike or the more sculpted thigh, the ‘mine is better than yours’ sentiment closes the window of opportunity on everything that your soul holds dear.
- Juggling for the crowd, remember you were elected for your sincerity not your snake oil. It is now time to earn the honor.
- Each new moment allows you to choose to focus on disappointment or delight. Be awake and aware of your choices.
- Twinkie-on-a-stick is a marvelous invention. We can’t wait to see what you come up with next.
- Still stinging from the not-so-gentle Gibb’s slap, we understand why you would think this awakening rude. Just as you are determined to experience more than a lifetime of gentle caresses, we are determined to keep step and your Michelin-Man outfit zipped.
- There is no fence too tall to hop, no barrier that can’t be swept away. You are limitless in your potential. Unsure of your next step? Ask for guidance!
- The uniform may be packed away but the soldier’s character never is.
- Accepting an offer of a tasty tidbit, you demonstrate your willingness to receive more from the warehouse floor of wonder.
- All Nutty Professors sometimes feel like a nut. When you don’t, you know it’s time to dig deep into your mound of goodness and spread a little joy on your day.
- A perfect way to test your patience is to stand in line at the speedy checkout when it is not.
- Recent events have left you feeling skewered and a little burnt. Having generously shared your juices with the coals, now it’s time to rub the smoke from your eyes and the salt from your wounds.
- It is difficult to look at the face of famine when sitting down to a feast, but do not feel guilt over your good fortune and full belly. Guilt diminishes joy and joy is what will ultimately feed a starving soul.
- When stubbed toes and skinned knees happen, we are there with comfort Band-Aids and kiss it better compassion. We can help with both the pain and the strain. Ask for healing.
- Not tempted by the shiny boxed stuffing end caps or Christmas cupcake sprinkle display, the practical mother calculates how many days of leftovers her family will tolerate before the Pizza Hut rebellion finally unfolds. In this case as in most, mother knows best.
- Hoping for the gravy train, remember to stay in the latitude of gratitude.
- In the still moments as you quietly prepare we are there. As you remember how mom used to make it, say hello as she is there standing at your side surrounding you with love and whispering her motherly “add a pinch more salt” advice.
- The seeming imperfections, burnt pie crust and grass-stained knees, are what create the texture of a truly perfect day.
- It is a magical day for movement. Whether from work to home or store to store, tis the season of glad tidings and joyful noise.
- Your wish was made long before the make-a-wish bone was discovered. Rather than counting on the fortune telling fowl, create your own lucky break.
- Much in the same vein as ‘if at first you don’t succeed’, we will send signals (albeit nuanced) until the epiphany hammer hits home.
- Gravity and little hands tug but is everything that pulls at you legitimate? Take a moment to rethink what you’ve added to your peppermint embossed plate.
- All that glitters is gold in the eyes of a child. To relive the “I believe” magic, allow the “I am blessed” fairy dust to settle on your shoulders.
- Carrying the weight of the world often cannot be contained in your soul and will show. You will eventually carry the weight of the world.
- Gucci, Prada, Levi, you choose the labels you wear. Happy, kind, joyful, wear only the labels that reflect your personal style.
- Watch as the virtual becomes real.
- When accused of riding your broom, perhaps it is time to reign in your power. Remember your tenet, first do no harm.
- Fondle your fanaticism, delighting it not with negativity and narrow thought but with work-arounds, paved new paths and non-partisan parlays with purpose.
- A passionate performer, you design each nuance for its desired effect. It is time to be a truth enthusiast as earthly performances net you no audience in heaven.
- The jack-in-the-box has been dutifully wound but the arm is beginning to tire and the hopeful heart is beginning to wonder when, if ever, the promise will be fulfilled. Check your mailbox — a surprise cometh.
- Like a battered old Ford pickup, you rumble down the road kicking up dust and spitting exhaust. Park in the shade, pull out a picnic, and welcome all comers including the ants. Close your mouth to open doors.
- Flat on your back and grass reaching up to tickle, your sleepy eyes search the puffy white Rorschach clouds for signs. Watch as we stitch the sky with hearts and angels blanketing you in our love.
- There are many popular formulas to determine your age but we assure you that your soul has existed always.
- Poised, toes gripping ten, the horn sounds and you dive faithfully into another week. Wishing for more freestyle rather than breast stroke gulps for air, surface and backstroke toward your sunny outcome.
- A tender mercy is when you are tightly wound and still choose to sing a sweet song.
- Cracking the whip on yourself lately, remember that hooves in the air play is the other half of a perfect performance.
- Wound tight, the chattering teeth hop across the table in an effort to charm, convince and convert. Return the smile, applaud the effort, and then lovingly vote your conscience.
- Feet propped and pillows plumped, your flat screened cinema awaits your command. Push play to make your day!
- Life is like dim sum, steamed to perfection goodness just waiting to be uncovered. Lift the lid and nibble on your next choice. Your path has been perfectly prepared but you must choose it.
- Feeling about as inspiring as an animal cracker, remember how you used to cherish that circus in a box when you were small. It was a treat then — you are a treat now.
- We are part of your imagineering team, and our whiteboard is infinite.
- Are you a bloatware distributor or do you keep it real? A tall tale told for personal gain is tantamount to a slap of the listener’s face.
- The pursuit of happiness ends when the play begins.
- Do not be chocolate flavored mousse — do not let yourself be whipped into a fury.
- Myths and mystery. To find out the truth, how it all ends, simply look within and ask. But you’ll spoil the surprise if you skip to the end without the intrigue and storytelling.
- Visit the spirit hydration station to quench your thirst for ‘what’s next’ knowledge.
- The cape finally draped, the little super hero bounds down the step, his much rehearsed ‘trick or treat’ line ready to be delivered on cue. Pail swinging, he has hit the ground running, trusting that goodies rather than goblins await. Knock and you shall receive too.
- Entrusted to light and delight, your toothless smile stands sentinel in the night. Your path will be illuminated by smiles.
- Thinking it may have the ick factor, you still bravely reach in to the unknown. Bravo for your bravery.
- Having finally slowed your pace, the ripped gauze strips sag and pool at your feet. Thinking the thread is unraveling, remember that this is not your future but now your past.
- Watching the shell game, you think you know under which cup the best ball resides. Rather than watching closely for slight of hand, step back to see the bigger brighter picture.
- An eye for an eye is appropriate in concept, but inappropriate in practice. Plucking out an eye makes for a good looking pirate, but harms the opportunity for 20/20 reparation.
- You have the power to pinch or pleasure, soothe or stroke. Wield your wand with caution, aware always which way it points.
- In times of terror, whether real or imagined, we hold your trembling hand and quiet your racing heart. Banish the bogus boogeyman.
- When the tilt-o-whirl chaos is over and the ride finally slows to a stop, your opportunity to step out and up will begin. Prepare your heart to lend a hand.
- Patronized by the wizard, you begin to stew your protest brew. Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble, let the inconsequential behavior go lest there be consequences.
- Your enthusiastic blood curdling scream can be heard throughout the jungle. Way to go Tarzan!
- Foster you. Open your heart and home to the Toys R Us child within. It is time and safe to play.
- You ask for further evidence and we answer in many ways: a light that surges a quick hello, house settling pops, a hug that squeezes a fond memory. Lyrics and license plates, you ask and we answer.
- Late, late for a very important date? Always running to catch your flight, it is time to slow your pace. Step on the go-with-the-flow belt and let us convey you to your next destination.
- A page dog-eared from sharing its wisdom, it smiles remembering all the fingers who have traced its words. Better to be a treasured and rare first edition than a glossy throw-away monthly.
- Like a beautifully tipped meringue, you sit perfectly perched by the tip jar hoping to be seen and valued.
- Suds and cycles may clean the exterior but your clean team is standing by to scrub your undercarriage and inner workings. Ask your angels for merry maid assistance, as they have the equipment to restore and renew.
- Every Scooby has a Shaggy, a friend willing to climb aboard the Mystery Machine to share adventures. Whether animal or human, you have a sidekick who is happy to tag along only asking for a quick belly rub from time to time. Acknowledge a friend.
- All want to put Humpty Dumpty back together again but it is you, your heart, your hands, that have the skill of a healer.
- What is a necessary evil? Absolutely nothing.
- When tragedy strikes and life seems unfair we take extra care to comfort and when you’re ready, and ever so gently, we remove the sadness Band-Aid to reveal the purpose of the scar. There is never pain without purpose.
- There is nothing more truthful than a 2-year-olds’ sweet lisp, except perhaps the mirror.
- You were our first-round draft pick. Just like fantasy football, we build a dream team of complimentary talent for your exceptional performance.
- You are the jet touching down after a long flight, we are the parachute that slows you to safety.
- Popping a canned biscuit on the counter, the silver spiral suddenly reveals the compressed promise. Wearing oven mitt protection and hoping all went according to plan on the pan, the timer has signaled you are about to taste your freshly baked dreams.
- Vanilla, citrus or cigar, a smell remembered is a loved one recognized.
- Like a favorite chipped old mug, you have proven your capacity time and time again. Enjoy your cup runneth over success.
- Tossing the light as air ball it plinks from rim to rim, ultimately creating a soft splash and one very surprised goldfish. You too have bounced from rim to rim but having set your sights are now about to make your own splash.
- Stalled and wishing that Scotty would beam you up, your departure date has long been planned by you. We are here to engineer a perfect transition, but you are the Captain who commands the enterprise.
- Volunteering is not civic atonement, it is sharing the greatest gift you have been given, you.
- Customizing your caper to wiggle out of or in, remember life is meant to be enjoyed not exploited. Let us read of your exploits in the smile lines on people’s faces, not in the tabloids next to the toilet.
- What is heaven? Drinking iced Coke on a hot summer’s day, a child blinking in wonder at their grandparent’s disappearing thumb, the first moment when all are safely tucked in their beds and finally still, sailing across the bay in a pristine craft and perfect conditions. Heaven is being blessed with bliss.
- Appreciate the moments of miraculous intervention and you will open the flood gates to all that the universe has to offer. Gratitude is the key to the city.
- Staring at the finished product with pride, a memory of a 3rd grade “A” scratched in red brings a smile. We love it when you give yourself a gold star.
- Our fan base cannot be measured on the big blue social network or even on the big blue planet. Your supporters are too numerous to count, but they happily stand up to be counted when they are called.
- For those of you who believe doom is just around the corner, doom is just around the corner. Change your thoughts, change your destiny. FYI–Can be applied on a global scale.
- Fresh from your facial, you have forgotten to frown. Bottle this feeling, applying a little soul revitalizer each day. Forget your worries, indulge in well-being.
- You are being discovered daily by those who genuinely care so relax your fingers and your heart to release those who genuinely don’t.
- Prosperity may feel like a light bulb dimmed but with a switch of your outlook, abundance will do more than flicker, it and you will glow.
- Laughter was conceived and perfected in heaven. Want to step into the sacred? Practice laughter.
- Toes wiggling into stilts, the sky walker strides toward the grey glass confident in her latest fashion contraptions. Before 4″ heels or after, you are the height of beauty.
- A magnificent piece of artwork held by a strip of scotch, lately you have felt every bit the wallflower, restricted, muted and flat. It is time to peel away your bindings and self-imposed limitations. Be free to be.
- Radiant from a chance encounter, it is easy to wonder if a glass slipper will result. Before you are swept away by passion’s tide, pause for a bit of crystal clarity.
- Walking around like your favorite Martian, your antennae turn this way and that scanning for divine guidance. Continually on seek for the mother ship’s signal, you forget that the answer always lies within.
- Sherlock in your soul, build a case with the clues to detect your destiny. We’ll provide the magnification, just ask.
- Customizing life may sometimes feel like turning the bow of the Titanic, a slow and arduous process, but it can be as simple and easy as a thought. You had it down to a science in heaven, all you need do is remember.
- Mild-mannered Clark Kent was a clever disguise. Assume your superpower role and let no rock or villain hijack your destiny.
- Staying stuck in your story causes your options to dwindle.
- Like a trapeze artist who swings by her knees, trust that your partner will catch you, releasing you only when you are ready to fly through the air with the greatest of ease. Trust is your truth.
- Squatting in front of the gumball machine, you turn the knob knowing the prize you wish for will be the prize delivered. There is a plastic bubble prize with your name on it. Wish, intend, receive.
- It is not just little ones growing like weeds. You too are evolving at breakneck speed. Step out of the highwaters and into people and situations that are a better fit and don’t constrict.
- When you see little footprints in the sand you are charmed and sit spellbound by the potential. When we see your footprints we feel the same.
- Feeling you got bupkis out the deal, know that bupkis is often food for thought, fodder for forward movement.
- It is easy to lead forward while standing on the shoulders of others. Choose to lift others up and over the fence before asking for a boost for your boot.
- An old crone waving her tired trinkets in the face of each passerby, she has long exhausted the sympathy of the village with her oh poor me spiel. Perhaps its time to change your merchandise and machinations.
- Hood up and stalled, you stew as the traffic continues to flow. Call in the AAA angels to tow you to safety and inspiration.
- Life’s treasures can be had immediately on demand without pay-per-view. You command the remote pushing rewind, stop, play or fast forward.
- Your head holding the pillow like a paperweight, we step into your down under dreams to remind you of who you really are.
- In search of One-Eyed Willie’s gold, it is easy to miss the glorious Goonies’ adventure.
- What you should do + what you could do + what must be done. Is what you love to do to in the equation? Focus on what is desired rather than what is required.
- Love can get bumpy, especially when it reveals itself as like.
- The time of living in the shallows and scraping bottom is over. Prepare to receive the incoming tide of good.
- It is sometimes difficult to remember there is a divinity in your soul when you are swerving through rush-hour traffic, jockeying for first place position.
- Risking the waves that may crash over your head, you have decided you have been underwater long enough and bravely start to ascend. Surface, remove your mask, and breathe. You are not in over your head, you are safe.
- Exiting the barber’s chair after getting your ears lowered, you question your strange new cut and the validity of the framed certificate of completion on the wall. When you design your destiny be specific lest you lose your sideburns.
- Have you noticed all the little heads poking up out of the cabbage patch lately? Having picked their parents, they will now grow into their purpose. There are many standing in line to return to usher in the next level of goodness, but these little people were chosen to grow the world into its good.
- The seas have parted and all that is needed is your brave step forward. Walk into your potential.
- Famous Amos wasn’t always so famous but through perseverance and passion, his calling card soon became fresh baked smiles. If you want to run with the big ovens, do what you love.
- Like a salmon hopping the ladder, you too are ready to spawn your idea.
- Wiggling your eyebrows after a day at the races, we are pleased there is no Grouch in your Groucho. Lead with a smile so that others may follow with one.
- You are a firecracker who is playing it safe and sane. It is not necessary to dim your brights so that others may shine. Show your sparkle.
- You are Bert and your Ernie awaits. Butch had Sundance, Donny had Marie. Your friendship has the potential to be legendary. Friendship awaits.
- Galileo, Poe, Thatcher. You are all of the same blood… human. Delight in your tribe.
- When everything goes boom and the smoke cloud clears, you will see the big picture and wonder that you did not recognize it before. Heart still hammering in excitement at the epiphany, you are grateful that the loud crack of the sky confetti got your attention.
- A horse’s hoof is hard as nails, but a horse’s heart is tender and true. We are filing away the old to prepare you for your new lovely and loyal shoes.
- Hey Sleeping Beauty, don’t wait for his kiss to wake up and smell the roses. Start the marathon without him and let him catch you.
- Focusing on your weaknesses, you forget your strengths. You can bench 500lb burdens by yourself but let us be your spotter.
- There are times when porters are scarce. You can sit on the curb and wait, leaving your destiny in the hands of others, or you can look for a cart to keep the adventure rolling.
- Keep your board waxed. You never know when the perfect wave will ring you up for a parlay.
- Rolling out your blueprint, you realize the wise architect did not design a static story but rather a journey that allowed you to step up and out of each condition, moving instead to one that better served. Embrace the change.
- A bowl once full of cherries, the tongue tells the tale of an afternoon well spent. Just because your day was the pits, remember you are walking away with a fruit-stained smile and a full belly. Spit the pit to enjoy the fruit of your labor.
- Sloppy Joes are usually not slovenly, but Manwich men tend to be messy when it comes to the care and feeding of their big juicy hearts. Not only is he worthy of you, but you are worthy of him.
- Confidence shaken as you went from simple stumble to full blown tumble, you are now ready to stir it up. It’s your happy hour, enjoy it!
- Getting a case of the sillies, your putty becomes soft and pliable allowing love to stick. Laugh to love.
- You all have the healing touch in your hand, the healing tone in your voice. Dispatched, you were entrusted to a sacred purpose. Go forth and deliver your fare. 7/15/12
- Life is like an ear of corn, each kernel a lesson to be savored. Whether you daintily nibble or gregariously gobble, ask us to add butter to smooth and salt to flavor the feast.
- Marveling at your spouse’s ability to read your mind, you settle into the flow of her knowing. You can be Professor Marvel too, lifting her up not with hot air but with “there’s no place like home” love.
- We grant you that this evolutionary process feels a bit like riding a rabid bull. Rodeo Days may result in a few sore muscles but wrangle your way up to the gate and go for it. Cowboy up!
- You are finding your muse irritating these days but remember that an irritant results in a pearl. Before you roll your eyes, remember you are being inspired toward your ultimate creation, your highest potential. Perfect your pearl before it goes public.
- Like the Pizza Delivery guy, deliver cheesy smiles.
- Feeling every bit the groovy garanimal, it is time to strut your stuff! Label notwithstanding, you will find your perfect lion to lion match.
- Little feet dancing through the door smelling of chlorine and sunscreen, giggles and growling bellies tell you that it is time to resume your lifeguard duties, whistle and lesson plan in hand. Your bliss has not been interrupted, it has now just begun.
- Your burgeoning career prospering, you are glowing with satisfaction. To flourish long term, remember all work no play makes for a very dull girl. Your light will dim without outside inspiration. Balance to thrive.
- Those who persist in learning nothing new will soon go the way of the transistor radio. Technology is a gift, not a test. It is meant to bring people together, not separate the willing and the unwilling.
- Drama is meant for the stage, not the living room or the cubicle.
- Putting the squeeze on your precious mammary as your fate is caught on film, you know that you will easily bounce back from this momentary reshaping. Don’t get bent out of shape.
- Shea butter love softens even the most callused of hearts. Slather to soothe.
- A Yo-Yo for the last few weeks, you are more than ready to shoot the moon.
- You may dance like no one is watching but we are two-stepping right along with you. Your joy turns on your radio, your smile amplifies your prayers.
- Plucking the scratcher from the “Gold Found Here” machine, you say a quick prayer while digging in your pocket for the coin with the sharpest edge. Finding only fuzz, you have just taught yourself that saving a buck is better than scratching a quick pick itch.
- Your helium slowing leaking, a quick shot of happiness will have you back to your buoyant self and dancing on the ceiling.
- Toes touching the arrows, visualizing X marks the spot, your neighbor steps up and your concentration steps out. Rather than striking out, remember that you all have kindness to spare.
- Just as a moth swims toward the light drawn as if by an invisible force, you too are escorted by a current unseen toward light and love.
- After the bath but before the mascara, remember that your grace of God robe waits to wrap you in its strengthening embrace.
- Hoping to put their best foot forward, painted toes slip into plain pumps content to hide their shine. Don’t wait until Happy Hour to reveal your sparkle.
- Your light diminishes with every snipe and swipe so heed your mother’s ‘if you can’t say anything nice’ advice.
- No Ralph, I have not seen your bowling shoes. Sometimes people need to seek before they see.
- We trumpet your prowess so you don’t have to.
- The Farmers’ Market bustles under a clear blue sky. Mouths watering and tongues wagging, seekers peruse the stalls hoping to bag more than the perfect tomato. Seek nourishment for your soul as well as your belly.
- Even ruby clad feet can misstep, tumbling off the golden highway skinning knee and bruising ego. Remembering there is a brilliantly lit path pining for a swift return, they leave their scarlet lettered baggage by the side of the road to resume their journey one bag of lessons lighter.
- Going from rock to rainbow is disconcerting but you volunteered to step up the ladder, be a part of this turbo transition.
- Class separation can only survive as long as you are willing to embrace the role of victim or haute couture crony. You render it irrelevant when you decide it is no longer the fashion.
- In the dark and trying to pin the tail, you feel foolish when the blindfold is removed and you completely missed your mark. It takes heart to take a shot in the dark.
- Upon close observation, you notice the prickly yellow caterpillar inching its way through the grass barely bending the blades. With your human wide lens, you notice barriers this little fuzzy guy will soon face and quickly move them out of his path. He will never know your intervention but with a glad heart will be grateful for his good fortune, a safe smooth passage. There is a hand of God that intercedes on your behalf as well, removing obstacles unseen. Gratitude paves the way for your smooth passage and don’t forget to help the little guy.
- Believing what goes up must come down, your catapult into the corner office has left you wondering when your helium will begin to leak. Your trajectory is your choice and you chose stars and stripes glory. Defy gravity.
- Worried, remember that sometimes claws extend simply to stretch.
- Thinking “must run faster” as you feel the warm lick of the dragon’s first kiss, remember sometimes the best solution is not a need for speed but to turn and face your fear with SPF50 confidence.
- Even when a person seems trapped inside a less than healthy suit, rest assured that their soul is not bound by convention and never misses a tee time. Until such time as you are able to shuck the heavy body armor and swing freely, your soul plays free of hazards and roughs.
- Love leaks from your pores, emitting a fragrance sweeter than sunshine. Glisten happily ever after.
- Opportunities flow to you as cool clear water from heaven’s fawcett.
- Wanting to shrink the kids, or at least their ear-splitting volume, you ask honey for help. Twin brows furrowed and good humor bent out of shape, chubby little fingers offer their paper towel roll perspective, a glimpse into their gigantic world of wonder where you are always the hero. Sometimes parents need to be rescued by their kids.
- Examined with a fine-toothed comb, it is safe to embark on this seemingly hairy adventure.
- Dreaming on your drive home of a welcome more exciting than a dark house and a TV dinner, remember that it is difficult to fulfill your desires from the comfort of your La-Z-Boy. Up and out for more loving options.
- Grizzled and grouchy, bearish in your penchant for sleeping away the seasons, remember fresh air is fuel just like sunshine and salmon.
- A bonafide cheapskate rarely recognizes his value. Spend a little to spoil Scrooge.
- Turn on the tunes to tune into us. Listen to the lyric for the lesson.
- As a crab scuttling from this possibility to that, you are missing the treasure below the surface. Slow so that you can savor.
- Pan or hand tossed? Regardless of your crust, you are all born with the ingredients to make a perfect pie. Remember the planet is like a pizza, the more toppings the better. Be your saucy self.
- The novelty of nice never wears thin.
- Hot dogs and hang gliders are both a delicious but risky proposition. Risk it.
- I’ll have what she’s having opens the door to orgasmic opportunities. Rest assured there is plenty of pleasure to go around.
- You wonder what happens when you die? … You live!
- Every day includes a cherry, a ripe juicy miraculous moment. Focus on the juice and forget the pit.
- In the land of scarcity, it is hard to imagine abundance. In the land of abundance, it is easy to imagine scarcity. There is no place like home, a truthful land where scarcity has no fuel nor freedom to roam.
- Like a Swiss watch, you have been finely tuned for precision performance. Not shock resistant, remember to accept change lest you get too tightly wound.
- The tomato sits patiently plumping on the vine, dreaming of the day when it will be deemed suitable for serving. You are ripe and ready to serve.
- Smoothing the sand stationary with your hand, your finger writes the words you wished you had said. Let the sand note be swallowed by a wave, erasing and releasing the shoulda woulda couldas. You now have a clean slate.
- One sharp cookie, the freckle-faced Scout offers her wares with a sample and a smile. Guile is not necessary to make the sale.
- Eyes on a stick peeking up from the sandcastle’s moat, he sounds the all clear to his comrade crustaceans as he bravely claws his way to the surface risking sun and sharp beak. Lead by example.
- Nose in Farmville, it is easy to forget the cows that need milking, the fences that need mending, and the newly hatched chicks for which only your brand of mothering will do. Don’t forget to count your chickens.
- She loves you, he loves you not. Pick only from the petals who have agreed to join you on the stem. You have a deluxe bouquet from which to choose.
- Having been through the ringer and flattened in the process, it is time to shake yourself out and billow in the breeze.
- A purse is a magical mystery tour but is the bounty worth the extra baggage? Lighten your load.
- The essence of motherhood, your helicopter heart keeps you lifted and hopeful.
- Value yourself as much as we value you and don’t surround yourself with those that don’t.
- Swiping the card, your gut clenches hoping enough cash will be found behind the gate. Only you can wrangle the runaway steer named Financial Fear.
- You can not fathom the depth of our love for you.
- Bending to sniff the beckoning stem, you find yourself nose to locked and loaded stinger. Fuzzy big belly over black belt, the sated soldier staggers a step and then lifts unsteadily into the air following his perfumed happy thought. Despite the buzz, all creatures can peacefully co-exist.
- Saying “forget about it” in your best Jersey Shore accent, let yesterday’s upset remain on yesterday’s calendar, never to be seen or heard from again.
- The slipper slid on easily, the ball a huge success. Now comes the main event, the true beauty of the happily ever after fairy tale called life.
- Lounging like Cleopatra, expecting the 5-star palm frond treatment, is it any wonder that willing universal fingers oblige offering juice-laden grapes to your open and expectant mouth? Your expectation drives your experience. Expect your highest.
- Charlie happily swallows the hook, expecting to be canned with his buddies. Failing to read the fine print, he finds that mayo and relish are his new co-workers and his fins get bent out of shape. Don’t go along to get along, just get along.
- Watching from the dugout and wishing for more, just one more time at bat and a way to make a difference, remember that the greatest leaders are most often found inspiring others to step up and swing away. Thus their difference is made.
- Whether scribe or scribbler, thought bubbles or finger paints, it is time to exercise your talent.
- Stop leaving snarky snail trails as we have the salt and we will use it.
- Shared values assure no broken hearted letters to Juliet will be written.
- Swinging through the jungle calling to his mates, Tarzan got the attention of both beauties and beasts. Heeding the call of the wild is not necessary to find your Jane.
- Let the earth’s whiskers tickle your soles and soul. Hang your shingle “stepping out for awhile” and go wiggle your toes.
- A soldier’s heart is the rarest form of high-level humanity.
- Twinkle twinkle little star, there is no need to wonder where they are. Your loved ones are safe, happy, surrounded by bright light love and if you stop a moment to think you will definitely recognize their wink.
- Kernels of truth fall from the mouths of t-shirted toddlers just as surely as kernels of corn land whole in their diapers. Listen for your truth.
- Now ready for your close-up Mr. DeMille, it is time to take center stage and the spotlight. You have everything you need to shine.
- Laughter is the forgotten cure.
- Eye to the hole peeping at the world within the shoebox, you are amazed that the diorama dwellers seem so content in their dark confines. Lift the lid to illuminate your options.
- Soul crushing sadness is a choice. Allow the sadness wash over you like a wave, acknowledge the mouth full of kelp, then rise to the surface and swim willingly toward your next wave of potential.
- An elderly loved one needs to share the memories long cradled in the scrapbook of their soul. Lighting up one wizened face lights up the world.
- A tabby reaching out for its favorite toy inadvertently topples you but never fear, you too will land on all fours.
- A’s and F’s do not apply in heaven. You are not graded on a curve, you are not graded at all.
- In Sunday best and with baskets swinging, children eagerly seek what you have left for them to discover. Reese’s pieces lessons are perfect for little hands and hearts.
- Sometimes the little brown pellets left behind are simply meant to reassure you that you have indeed had a magical lop-eared guest. Look for the little signs we leave behind.
- Panicked, the kite swoops and dives pulling against its tether and its limited figure-8 options. Cut your strings and let your spirit soar.
- Pulled in every direction, you are starting to feel like taffy stretched beyond your limit. Relax into the rhythm of your fluid and adaptive dance.
- Your dejected “I give up” voice is the saddest sound in heaven, a hopeful voice is carried on every angel’s wing.
- Budget cutting measures that seem critical to survival… are not. Life is meant to be lived until it is completely spent.
- Having spent the week straining against rocky soil circumstances, it is time to hang up your collar — time for a rub and some rest. The field has been plowed and is ready for planting.
- Just as the ballplayers stepped from the corn and onto the field, we can go from one heavenly realm to another. We can appear as a creak in an old house, a light flickering, or a glove and ball if it serves. Don’t be surprised if you catch a glimpse of your mother rolling pie crust, your father fixing the brakes. Your heart knows the truth even if your eyes refuse to see.
- You clap your cymbals hoping to be heard in heaven but it is your quietest gestures that are loudest and most symbolic to us.
- Hoping to stay under the radar and out of the conversation? Little mouse, it is time to peek out from your nook. An entire chevre-filled world awaits.
- A copper kettle is meant to roil and boil, you are not. Release some steam before you blow your top.
- Forgetting the wad in the dryer, you now open the wrinkled thought to iron out your truth.
- Harming a beloved, a gentle, or an innocent causes more harm to the ruffian.
- Into the fitting room you march, arms overflowing with different destinies to try. Gazing into the mirror, your intuition tells you whether a good fit or if you still need to keep shopping. Find your perfect fit.
- Divine counsel does not mean high heels and tiaras, although we are not above such magnificent measures to make a point.
- Like Mr. Holmes you look for clues as to your next step. To magnify your answer ask for angelic assistance.
- You painstakingly minister to every pore, line and wrinkle but it is inside where the truth of your beauty resides. Spend time today on your truth.
- Whether licking your wounds or your paws, it is time to let go of your determined task.
- Walk in sunshine regardless of the weather.
- As if your Tin Man’s heart was being pulled toward a giant magnet in the sky, your heart feels the natural tug toward elevated thought, action and deed. Your compassionate and noble deeds are duly noted by the wizard.
- Feeling like the battered ball at the end of the elastic string, now is the time to put the paddle aside and hang loose.
- Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, our loved ones, no longer bound by convention or an unhealthy suit, return to their superhero status sans cape and itchy wool tights.
- Trying to control who is “in” or “out” you quickly discover it is your nosed pressed to the pane peering in at the party.
- We do not come brandishing long sticks or lightning bolts. We come with pavers to pave your way, polishers to smooth rough edges and flashlights so you are never alone in the dark.
- Divinity does not have to be esoteric and unattainable. It is not something to attain but rather your birthright carried in the pocket of your soul.
- Imperfect cookie dough dropped on the sheet, it departs the oven with smooth edges and even surfaces, finally relaxed. Regardless of age or circumstance, you quit this life only when you are fully baked.
- Turning the black plastic ball, you patiently wait for the answer to float to the surface. “Without a doubt” guidance can come in the form of any gadget or gizmo. Sometimes a crazy 8 ball is not so crazy.
- Enthusiastic legs pumping back and forth, beads of sweat on your little brow, you believe if you stretch your toes will touch the clouds. Stretch goals are good.
- Being told you are a dime a dozen? Your worth is determined by you, not by those who would seek to get you for a song.
- Looking to others to be your lifeboat is only meant to be used in case of emergency. Once ashore, you are to walk on your own two legs rather than be a weight carried.
- Heaven is not in the nose bleed seats, nor is it reserved seating. Every soul holds a ticket, is guaranteed a VIP backstage pass and place.
- You want to follow the script but you know magic happens in the outtake. Unscript your life.
- Just as the rain falls to form a perfect puddle to play, a manna from heaven gift will soon be landing at your feet to the delight of your rubber covered toes!
- On the days when nothing but a soft place to land pillow and warm blanket of quiet will do, remember that all creatures seek the solace of their cave from time to time. Retreat to recharge.
- Love would come knocking on your door if not for the neon no vacancy sign around your neck. Holding on to Mr. What Might Be, you leave no room for Mr. Really Right. Evict the placeholder.
- A water lily floats, contentedly buoyant and bobbing, just waiting for sunset’s signal to close its petal shop. It does not concern itself with first to open nor last to close, nor should you.
- A paw placed on your hand can power you up as effectively as a charging station.
- If you feel you are clothed in flesh unbecoming change your costume.
- Just as the emerald green stem extends its heart-shaped petals N, S, E and W, you too will be extending your outreach to all corners soon.
- The luck of the Irish can be had by any who understand what it means to make your own.
- Your bucket o’ gold jackpot is not at the end of the rainbow. Your wealth is you. You are and will always be your greatest asset.
- Look closely and you will see the pebbles perfectly placed for your sure footing. You are safe to step into the current. It will flow around you, not over you.
- Death will one day go the way of hot rollers.
- Fussing and fuming creates the “Pig Pen effect” and since like attracts like… enough said.
- A spring in your step, you now recognize the point of your winding path.
- You are nimble and you are quick but life does not require ‘over the candlestick’ heroics to be successful. Your endurance has paid off, now your endurance will pay off.
- Your “Lucy gobbling chocolate” frenzied pace is slowing to allow you time to delight in each morsel delivered effortlessly into your hand.
- Devoted the hard diamond, you fail to notice the sparkle and shine of other more brilliant matches.
- An old quilt may unravel but the heart that it was made with never does.
- Sitting at the table twiddling your thumbs, you watch the second hand and wait to be excused. Listen until the last word is spoken as it is always in those final notes that the truth of the message is revealed.
- As the horn sounds, you dive into the water pulling, kicking, hoping to shave a half of a second off your time. Warp speed does not always mean time well spent, or more importantly time well enjoyed.
- Whether in training or double Ds, you are all developing nations.
- Like a sequestered jury that forms friendships over ham and cheese, you too will have an opportunity to chew the fat with a new friend soon.
- You ask for larger incentives but your true happiness does not reside in the cauldron of coins at the end of the multi-colored arch. Move the glare of the gold aside to find and live your happy thought.
- Feeling like your spirit signal is jammed? Remove the ego earwax.
- With a belly full of bravado and a smattering of sass, you turned the knob wearing your best “charm the pants” smile. Now walking the talk, remember not to leave your attitude of gratitude scarf in the back of the closet.
- A little known work has been sitting out at recess. No more forged notes from pop, step up and let yourself be picked for the team. It’s time to publish.
- A rarified flower in its first petal form, you are moving from bud to full bloom. Open fully to reveal your potential.
- It is not a carbon footprint that should concern but rather the footprint of your spiritual moccasin. Do you leave a deep depression or a barely disturbed leaf? Tread lightly and with love.
- Crossed eyes and a deep squint, you do not believe what you see when a spirit butterfly lands on your nose. Marveling at the tickle and wing movement, your bully brain cuts in shoving sensation out of the way in favor of first place position. We may be subtle, our wings moving too fast to see, but you can sense when we are near as our hug is unmistakable.
- 25 cents on Kraft Macaroni, $1.00 on Lemon Fresh Joy, you stand satisfied as you survey the shelves mentally calculating the nickel and dime savings. Step away from the hoarder’s larder and dedicate those coupon clipping hours to creating real wealth, you.
- Like suitcase toting fleas on their way to join the circus, many are jumping off the corporate dog for softer fur and fun. Design a destiny that suits.
- When wearing a Durante nose, that bulbous outcropping over your lip, put the ample schnoz to work sniffing out opportunities to shine. Dive nose first into your big break and the spotlight.
- Disappointment hitching a ride on your shoulder, the bothersome guest leans in to whisper that this new venture will never work. Remember that disappointment is like a pouty 3 year-old, never a reliable source.
- Just as the eyelid rests on soft pillow of lash, you too have found a soft place to land. Put your doubt to rest, you are safe and well loved.
- An accidental pink shirt pulled from the washer’s hat, you groan and dig for the red offender. Now pretty in pink, you realize that this was part of the plan all along.
- A muscled and dimpled slice o’ heaven offers his best Valentine smile. You can have your cupcake and eat it too but remember the filling is infinitely more important than the frosting.
- Delivering a stem to an unsuspecting heart is the equivalent of a day long hug.
- Live your love story writing your own happily ever after each day. When to the final chapter, remember it is “To Be Continued” rather than “The End”.
- An inchworm works its way incrementally across the pavement, ever watchful for leather sole and pointed beak. Consumed with the effort and what might transpire, it does not notice that its path has been paved, its slithering smooth.
- An unexpected sale when you get to the register, a perfetly timed taxi, surprised fingers discovering $20 in your pocket, we send tokens to remind you that you are loved and supported.
- Accepting a sloppy kiss from a speckled toad, you watch for the magical transformation. People come “as is” and without guarantee of a pedigree. Accept people for who they are warts and all.
- What you do not close the book on in this life, will be seen as homework for the next.
- Even the events that rip your heart to shreds will eventually appear as a kaleidoscope of tear-stained colored shards of glass sprinkled with light-hearted confetti laughter. It takes both ends of the spectrum to create true beauty.
- Just as an ill-fitting shoe can cause a blister on your heel, so too can an ill-fitting relationship cause a blister on your heart.
- The opposite of innovation is “following the rules”. You are capable of creating worlds, but a new and better way to transport a peanut butter sandwich is brilliant too. Think big, be bold.
- Turning to face the music, you hear “Lucy you got some splaining to do.” Everyone has days when good decisions are hard to find.
- You are the perfect shade of lipstick for Mother Earth’s wizened face.
- Give us your slim wallet to be filled, your discomforts to be made comfortable.
- Stretched out on the couch, the remote umbilically attached to your hand, remember that growth is not gained from nearness to a box, but rather from purposeful movement away from the pabulum and into your own thought.
- You are all descendants of vibrant culture but more than what once was, is what has yet to become. The legacy you leave will be one for the history books.
- A placemat is a follower happy with the crumbs. Better to be the spoon who delicately dips or the fork who is always willing to take a stab.
- She who seeks imperfections in others will find them… in the mirror.
- All fails are actually wins in disguise.
- Although the rapids are calming, 2012 is not for amateur adventurers or couch sitters. As you head for open seas and uncharted waters, check your rations. Let your intention be your guide to unlimited horizons and bounty.
- A new year, a new mood. Your choice of mood, one way or the other, controls the energy that surrounds you. Change your mood, change your circumstances.
- Grasping at straws, you have tried N, S, E and W to find happiness. It is not an external direction, but an internal choice.
- Misery loves company but this year it’s going to have to do without its Meals on Wheel’s visitor. Share your precious portions with positive peeps instead.
- Shed your winter coat and your anonymity. It is time to show your sparkle.
- When your tank is teetering on E, put the putty on your cheekbones, rig the strings and pull up! Your expression has flat-lined — it is time to crease your cheeks.
- Lovebirds sing for each other. It is you who chooses whether to hear a sweet song or a screech.
- You were not sent with shoulder pads and shin guards, prepared to do battle in your relationships. Rather than keeping a safe distance, let your guard down and allow yourself to be loved and lovable.
- If you were wronged, release it quickly lest it take hold like a barb riding around in your soul, pricking, poking, causing harm and havoc. Don’t claim ownership of the perpetrator’s foul.
- Determined ‘not to fail’ is fear based, determined to succeed is not. Repackage your thinking.
- The fabled wolf may have blown over a house or two in his day but remember a house is just sticks and bricks, you are the home.
- Your mood, one way or the other, either recruits more joy or blocks it entirely.
- Shaping your image with Saline and Botox, use caution lest your find yourself on the pages of Ripley’s Believe it or Not: Glam Squad Tragedies. You are beautiful as you are.
- No need to wait for the coin toss or the snap. You are perfectly positioned to catch the game-changing ball.
- Underlying vulnerabilities weaken your pose and poise. Weaknesses are holographic and a choice. Choose perfection as it is your truth.
- Just as the ballplayers stepped from the corn and onto the grassy field, you too are stepping out of your silky stalk comfort and ready to play ball.
- A seed planted online is now the brightest bloom in your garden. Feed and water your idea until its strong full-petaled stalk can be seen from your kitchen window.
- Fred’s and Barney’s feet scrambling to make the car go, you too have built momentum. Time now to paint your toes, smell the roses, and let your quarry come to you.
- A salmon swimming upstream to spawn, your uphill battle is now over. Let the current carry you to soft shores and greener pastures.
- Placing a quarter in the Zoltar machine, what child’s wish would you make? While a fortune teller can reveal a glimpse of your future, it is your truest desire that is ultimately written on the card. What is your one pure wish?
- Jelly-filled and whole, you are ready to let others feel your sweet glaze embrace.
- The lone couch sits sagging and worn, its cracked leather arms a testimony to all who have been held in its embrace. Old age does not ask to return to its fresh-from-the-factory new leather smell, preferring instead to cherish the memories made on its cushions.
- His wings itching to take flight, your dragon has waited with bated breath for you to walk through the door. As the knob turns, do not fear a singed eyebrow or an enthusiastic pounce. Climb aboard the scaly saddle and fly fearlessly into your future.
- Laughing awkwardly, you wish you could rewind, have a do-over. Failure is your teacher in grade school but embarrassment is your teacher always. You learn by “mistaking”.
- Hens cluck over their morning feed, happily sharing the news of a newly hatched chick. All it takes is one opportunistic, egg-hunting fox face to turn a happy morning into an unhappy afternoon. Are you the hen or the fox?
- Mislabeled fish? What label are you wearing that is not your truth? Whether Ahi, Opah or Trout, peel off the expired label and replace it with fresh new “I am beautiful” packaging. Let there be truth in your advertising.
- Like an artichoke, you have delicately removed each prickly layer working your way toward the delicacy, the heart. An online friendship is about to become an offline romance.
- Stomping the muck from your boots, you ultimately decide to enter the threshold of this new relationship in clean stocking feet. Thank you for not mucking it up, for wisely leaving your stinky stuff at the door.
- Are you holding onto something that doesn’t belong to you? Perhaps a bundle of five pound grudges and ten pound disappointments? Set your burdens down child.
- An election year is like the ocean, full of squids squirting ink. Swim away from the soiled tentacles lest all rational thought be squeezed and sequestered.
- Lying your head on your feather pillow, remember you are only as down as you allow yourself to be.
- As the tree is removed from its crate and pulled to its height, the seasonal elf squints and shakes his head while he takes its measure. Finally free to stretch, the tree stands tall and chest-puffed proud as it patiently waits to be chosen. It hears the murmurs of “too thin” and wonders what a “Charlie Brown” tree is, but it knows in its heart that scrawny trees sometimes get the most love. You don’t have to be perfect on the outside to be perfectly loved.
- Just as Rudolph with his odd shiny nose prevailed in the end, so will you.
- Sparkle and glow, the lights delight. You are our Christmas tree lights blinking bright messages of beauty for all of heaven to behold.
- Every Grinch can redeem himself, but sometimes it takes more than a one night restoration to restore the faith.
- In this season of magic and miracles, hard nuts are cracked, hardened hearts opened. It may take may seasons but every Scrooge’s heart eventually gets tenderized. Follow Tiny Tim’s lead for even the hardest heart cannot withstand the nutcracker’s sweet voice.
- The sky is not falling Henny Penny — you’re sounding a bit like the Boy Who Cried Wolf. Isn’t it time to change your story?
- Sticking your tongue to a frozen flagpole is never a good idea nor is sticking your foot in your mouth. To save face and your job, treat your colleagues with kindness.
- The outside packaging can be beautiful but once the lid is lifted is there beauty inside as well? You are the whole package and deserve the whole package — don’t settle for just a pretty bow.
- Etch a sketch of the life you would choose — now choose it.
- We do not keep a “naughty or nice” list nor should you. Release old hurts to enjoy new pleasures.
- You’ll shoot your eye out Ralphie! Sometimes a Red Ryder BB Gun is not in your best interest. Reexamine your wish list.
- Kiss your distractions goodbye. Your mistletoe mate is waiting.
- Fra-gee-lay is not a salsa-loving city in Brazil. Fragile is the magic of the season as seen through the eyes of a child. With a strong gust of frustration-filled wind, belief can blown. Nurture the wonder in others to nurture the wonder in yourself.
- Riding the wind waves, the kite bobs and weaves tugging at its tether. The more it seeks to escape, the tighter your hand squeezes. Relax your fingers and release your bonds.
- A doubting Thomas relishes the “I told you so” but it is short-lived satisfaction. Those who believe will a happy outcome receive.
- More jangled than jingled? Slow the pace, this is not a race.
- The tree is complete and contentment reigns supreme as you sit and reminisce, retelling the tale of each bough’s bounty. Capture the eau de contentment cologne to dab as needed later.
- You have all the ingredients to bake a perfect apple pie life. Get rolling.
- An elderly man living at home needs a meal brought in and some company while he eats it. A single mom needs babysitting to shop for her child. Goodwill toward men is not simply a seasonal statement but rather a mandate to live high. The most powerful gifts cost not a dime.
- Fixated on the latest ‘must haves’ splashed on the page before you, don’t lose sight of the true ‘must haves’ that have nothing to do with Chanel, Coach or an apple.
- Piece by sugary piece patience gingerly assembles its home, gifting all who enter with a confection injection. Be a sweet treat to yourself and others today.
- From our perspective, giving and receiving looks like a perfect energetic ebb and flow tide. Tis the season for giving but remember to allow yourself the joy of receiving as well.
- Like a Pez dispenser, you offer sugary goodness to all in ear’s reach. Tilt back and let yourself be refueled and refilled.
- Beneath the bright balls and bustle, there lives the spirit of Christmas which can be found in every cookie crumb covered smile, every ornament handled with care, every ‘ugly’ sweater worn to please its maker. Never fear, Christmas is here!
- Tonight of all nights be grateful for the gifts you have received, those which were freshly unbowed and those that you carry in your soul.
- Stockings flung, energy wrung but boy was it fun! Take 10 to rest before the year-end’s best.
- Have you inflated your expectation balloon with “goals and desires” helium? If you do not ask, your air swimmer float will likely stay parked in receiving. Set your intentions and expect them to be met. If you do not ask, you will rarely receive.
- A little concerned that the training wheels come off in 2012? We will catch you if you teeter, but you have been pedaling by yourself for awhile now. Have confidence in your capabilities, we do.
- Pregnant with expectation, every fiber signaling a change is gonna come, we tell you that change is here now. The stork has come and gone and now you reside in the loving arms of an enlightened universe.
- Walking out of the sea and blinking saltwater, you catch your first glimpse of the promise of your new landwalking life. Every princess must leave the comfort of her salty scales but do not fear, you will not flounder.
- Whether nose in the books or nose to the grindstone, look up! The marching bands have passed but the best float is only moments away. Have faith, your long-awaited surprise is about to appear right before your very eyes.
- Your unique Olive Oyl stride is taking you to the bouquet of posies and the throbbing spinach-filled heart that beats for you.
- Extended fretting over the same issue will eventually lead to a “I could care less” callus. Worry wart blisters and calluses only form if you let them.
- Button button, whose got the button? Go Fish! The “Seek Answers” and “Ask to Receive” games are our favorites.
- You are creating the masterpiece that is you, so don’t lose patience when you can’t paint it in a night.
- Determining your X Factor does not require outside mentoring but rather inside certainty.
- Holding you safe in our clam shell cupped hand, we gently set you down to walk of your own accord. When your legs ache and your eyes threaten to close, simply ask to be carried to your next destination, placed gently on your path.
- Reset your odometer to 0, old harms and hurts forgotten, the slate clean to begin the relationship anew. Bless you both with a new day, a fresh start.
- You need not ride on low E. If you want the goodness gas to pump full throttle, insert your gratitude card and fill your tank.
- Seasons pass and hair grays. Those who now appear shriveled and frail once held your diaper pin and your well-being in their hands. Now that you hold theirs, will you be as gentle soothing their rashed bottom?
- Stepping barefoot in a cow pie, you curse and quickly wipe your foot on the grass. Better the curdled custard as a “watch where you’re walking” warning than something than can not be so easily resolved. You do not have to step “in” it — step “around” it instead.
- Your horn of plenty flows to you whether you acknowledge its abundant river or not, but gratitude will open the spigot all the way.
- There is a loved one leaving you tokens to trip over, not to trip you up but to inspire and delight.
- A girl is never too old to giggle with girlfriends. 2 or 82, that sweet tinkling is our timpani concerto.
- The mouth opens and words flow. Like petals, the phrases are carried by the current but whether they land softly on shore or are caught on sticks and stones is determined by you.
- Does this relationship offer nutrients that seep into your roots, strengthening your stalk? If you’re thirsty, there are other watering cans just waiting to nurture your brilliant bloom.
- Still feeling the sting from the failure fly swatter, you are reluctant to fly. Spread your wings confident that this time the window is open.
- A toothpick or floss, both tools clean the hard to reach recesses. Whatever your tool, remove the pity party plaque lest it move from your mouth to another’s ear.
- Coke or Pepsi? When other than your sugary preference is served, it is an opportunity for you to ask for what you deserve. Don’t drink of the cup of “I’ll settle”.
- Tipping your oyster to deliver the delicacy to your tongue, you slurp at the silky morsel until there is naught but a husk. Life is meant to be enjoyed in that same manner.
- Your body has an expiration date, your soul does not. Until you are removed from the shelf, from pimple to wrinkle, there is purpose in every bump, bruise and bandage.
- Expecting the machine to dispense your favorite afternoon pick-me-up, it delivers a tasteless bag of crumbs instead. Do you walk away grumbling, nibbling on less than you deserve? Do not settle for crumbs when you deserve “fresh off the assembly line” goodness.
- Are you the house on the block with broken windows and shutters hanging askew? It is DIY time. With a little elbow grease you can make-over your façade and soon be as welcoming outside as the fresh baked sugar cookies and cider warmth within. The treasure inside should outside be revealed.
- How long can a plate spin on a stick before it topples? You are that plate dear one, juggling one too many saucers. Move from exhaustion to activities that fuel and float your gravy boat.
- The manicured table and magnificent meal are just appetizers to the main course of your just desserts, love.
- “No nonsense” your mother shouted as you ran out the door already counting your coins for corn dogs and cotton candy. Remember what it was like to delight in the delicious?
- Bundled and brave, you navigate to your seats before the coin is tossed. Faith in your team, you rejoice at their success, cheering even louder to support. We too sit in the stands and wave our #1 Fan foam hand — for you!
- Hearing the soft crunch as you glide on the ice, you are grateful to be strong-ankled and surefooted. If you happen to hit a slippery patch, remember your protective packaging and trust.
- Walking bravely up to the tent, you hand over your half dollar for three tries at success. With belief in your world-class arm, you throw and miss. The second try teeters the bottle for a “hold-your-breath” moment then settles. Doubling down and determined, you take aim and this time win your prized puffed panda. Sometimes success takes more than one try.
- Worn once, your new pants now ride high on your ankle and tight on your waist. Garments may shrink, but your personality should never be shrink-to-fit. Walk boldly down the runway confident in your unique style.
- Guidance comes to you in many forms seeking your ear and your success. Pay special attention to the song you find yourself humming, the radio ad that keeps playing during your commute. There is a message coming to you shortly. Be sure to push play to listen.
- Wedged into your seat, cheeks swollen with popped corn, you sit transfixed as the drama unfolds but remember you sit in the director’s seat for a purpose.
- Can you imagine who you’d be without that Quasimodo hump of worry on your back? Without fanfare, unbuckle and set it to the side. See how much taller you stand, how much further you can see?
- We are not covert, spying on your every thought, word and deed. We keep a respectful distance — only intervening when you ask or are about to follow your ball into the street.
- Coins falling from heaven rather than searching for pennies in the couch — the bounty can come when you send scarcity packing.
- Neither luxury nor scarcity will derail you, as you were meant to experience samplings of both. What is your Chef’s special? Take a taste of your life’s soup to see what it needs more of and then add a pinch or a pound.
- As you lay your head on your pillow, let your last thought be gratitude for what is vs. despair over what is not. Do not carry your sorrow into sleep but rather enter slumber with an arms wide open come what may trust and watch your dreams become reality.
- You can cut with scissors or run with them, but when you cut and run you miss the opportunity to design a different and delightful outcome. If the relationship must be severed, walk away tall knowing you held your end of the bargain.
- You hold the key to unlock your super human powers. Serve others and watch your telephone booth transformation as your red cape magically appears.
- The belle of the ball, remember there are others who don’t feel quite so pretty. Extend your gloved hand to bring others into spotlight and the fold. Your charmed life is meant to be shared with others.
- Just as a dog shakes after a quick dip, you too can shake off your fear of failure. Shake off the droplets of everything keeping you a wet noodle, limp and afraid.
- Looking for a little fun, you extend your claws to take a swipe at the new young pup walking by, a self-satisfied grin appearing after the yelp. Be kind to the fresh new face and try to remember that you were once a rookie yourself.
- A toad on a stool looks a lot like a lump on a log. Are you awake and contemplating your next move or daydreaming that someday your prince will come to whisk you away? Hop along, nap time is over. If you want it, better get jumping!
- Trudging to work in a zombie-like fashion, your glazed eyes do not see or seize opportunities. Move from your dissatisfied daze into a satisfied “job well done” smile.
- No more pussy footing around — it’s time to slide your foot into the Cinderella slipper, and your destiny.
- We grant you that the this ascension process is a bit like the up and downs and round and rounds of the Octopus at the County Fair. You may hold on for dear life but don’t close your eyes, as the ride will be over before you know it. FYI: You’ll be the first in line at the ticket booth waiting to do it again.
- Walking the tightest of tightropes, your sure-footed skill is not enough to maintain balance. Ask for assistance to stay aloft and righted, a cotton candy landing if you fall.
- Take the advice of the smooth scales in the tank and glide effortlessly, without struggle or speed.
- A Pachyderm lifts its trunk in friendship but your nose in the air is not quite so friendly. If you want your daily ration of friendship peanuts, a smile and an extended hand will do.
- Hands gripping the toe rope, there is a fleeting “what if” thought but your higher bolder “just goes for it” voice kicks in and you jump the wake making a picture perfect landing. It is time to launch on a dream and stop worrying about the “what ifs”. You too will land perfectly.
- Got a little gout in your Klout? Stifling your voice doesn’t just stifle your influence, but also limits the ability you have to make an impact for the greater good. Be bold, say your truth.
- Before you can save a village, you must first rescue and resuscitate yourself.
- Remember the tart “squeeze your eyes shut” taste as the pixie stick built a mountain on your tongue? Stick out your tongue and taste your tart and tangy life.
- Invite your Healers to come scrub behind your ears and between your toes until you are squeaky clean and soul refreshed.
- Like cargo pants, your soul too has deep pockets and secret recesses. Time to reach deep to remove the buttons that bruise and the old lesson lint.
- While flying first class is an option, flying solo is always a choice. Want to fly with more than your carry-on for company? Be flexible as you may be led to an unexpected gate.
- A ping pong volleyed between this need and that, step out of “their” game and into a jersey of your own making.
- Two scoops of cookie dough ice cream with chocolate chip sprinkles is not overkill, nor is it overindulgent — it is simply the cone living up to its fullest potential.
- Recognition of your truth revolutionizes your ability to think and be small.
- A diamond in the rough is still a diamond. Be grateful for those as refined as cane sugar and for those whose elbows prefer the tabletop to their lap.
- There is no such thing as “sweet” revenge.
- Ghost stories are founded in truth. Although with time comes the ability to cause mischief, you always control the ghost. As with a child, you set the boundaries and then start figuring out a way to send the errant mischief maker into the light.
- Focusing on the things that don’t count blurs your vision to what does. Uncross your heart and your eyes will follow.
- Just as the sisters put the lime in the coconut to spike the brew, you are an infinitely potent concoction. Conjure to create good and be especially kind to those most affected by your charm.
- Seeking a legendary love affair? Be very specific what you wish for as you don’t want a knight who brings his sword and mistresses.
- Premium sod or crabgrass? You choose how you grow and with whom.
- There is one who is waiting to unwrap the present that is you but you continue to gift your heart to those who do not know how to write a thank you.
- Midas merely turned objects into gold. You are a much more powerful alchemist as you turn sad into smiles.
- Nostalgic for the way you once looked is a nonsensical waste of your beautiful now.
- Everything may taste better with butter but sometimes a situation calls for industrial vats of Crisco to smooth and to solve.
- Your relationship can be more than a ping pong volley of shouts and snide snippets. Walk way from the game.
- Be not the damsel who delights in the rescue but rather the dame who determines the trajectory of her independence.
- Tap your keg of kindness, filling all cups within your compassionate reach.
- To look and feel beautiful, apply copious amounts of fast-absorbing compliment cream… on others.
- Begin to close the chasm, building bridges to those you can help rather than those who can help you.
- Instead of limping home on a wing and a prayer, ask for angelic intervention and fly first class!
- Puppet or puppet master? Do not let others pull your strings or push your buttons.
- Puppy dog eyes gaze at you expectantly hoping you will open the door to fresh air and freedom. You too yearn for the sights, sounds and smells of life unseen. Turn the knob and open to all that awaits.
- “Ding Dong the Witch Is Dead” is an anthem of freedom. In reality no spell holds you captive and your lion’s heart is anything but cowardly.
- Holy can be found in velvet robes but we are just as pleased by the clothes folded with love. It is the action that is holy, not the apparatus.
- Today your thought is “this potential”, tomorrow your thought is “that opportunity”. Instead of the crooked mile mind meanderings, choose a path and follow it to fruition. In the journey will your potential be fulfilled.
- If you say “hard-earned dollars” your coffers will not easily be filled. The universe fulfills literally, and in accordance with your words.
- Dressing up in your mother’s prom dress and pearls, the point was not to follow in your mother’s footsteps but to create your own. Using her as a pattern and trying “grown-up” on for size, it was the first time you made alterations to the garment you would one day become.
- “What big ears you have” was a line from a tale about a red-hooded lass who could not be fooled. Listen for the truth. You will know it when you hear it as it has a completely different timbre.
- Like the tooth fairy, we slip abundance under your pillow while you sleep. If you have a specific need write a note and sleep on it, expecting a “this or something better” outcome.
- You are “Wheel of Fortune” lucky regardless of the 7′s that appear in the window or the coins that drop in the tray. Look at your life and appreciate how cherry-filled it really is.
- As a toddler you were willing to wind the jack-in-the-box knowing that soon it would pop, fright and delight. Why then as an adult do you stand back, eyes closed and cautious? Return to the child who sought wonder and expressed delight.
- Your cloak of invisibility is ready for the rag bin. Once removed, you will finally be seen as the treasure you are. Start polishing and shining to be ready for the reveal.
- We give you the tools and opportunities to create a “Get Out of Jail Free” card. Be your own bail bondsman and release yourself from this soul-stealing burden.
- Pack your overnight bag and be sure to include your worry wart socks and plum tuckered pants. Don’t be surprised if your bag isn’t in baggage claim when you go to claim it as we are notorious for losing nonsense and negativity.
- When you look at a hermit crab, do you see him dragging his burdens or is he simply keeping his comfy couch nearby? It is all in the perception.
- It is time to step out of your “Boy in the Bubble” suit into risk and your heart’s next adventure.
- Stop, go. You are in the driver’s seat and only you can move your foot from the brake to the gas.
- Do not mimic each other’s movement. You can mime without voice as a lark but your life must be lived walking your own path, speaking your own truth, following your own destiny.
- Something borrowed or unwittingly given must be returned for the heavenly transaction to be complete. It is not yours just because you discover it in your hand.
- Fear of the future is creating a yo yo effect as energy careens side to side, swings to and fro and whips round the world. Cradle the fear, gently rocking it until it willingly stills.
- Sugar free, 0 calories: healthy matters, dimples do not. Restrictions restrict more than just your caloric intake.
8/4/11 – 2
- The right decisions may seem to evade, but you are simply in the fitting room trying your options on for size. You have almost found your perfect fit.
- Be patient as you walk your crooked mile path. Stride with a smile rather than stomp and seek shortcuts.
- You are jam-packed with goodness but your seal is too tight. Release the vacuum seal and offer a spoon full for others to taste.
- Life sometimes feels like a Ferris wheel abruptly stopped at the top and left rocking. A perk of this nauseating episode is the big picture view and a kindred experience with those rocking with you.
- Are you fertilizing your business while taking Roundup to your relationships? Within you resides sufficient nutrients to nurture and grow both.
- Everyone tastes the sole of their foot from time to time, but don’t let those awkward moments hobble you.
- We double-dog dare you to be happy while dipping your toe in disappointment. “Happy” prevents anything other than a toe to be affected.
- You notice what’s missing but it’s time to notice what’s not.
- Once you were a glazed donut, your missing center evident for all to see. Now you are jelly filled goodness, sweet and complete.
- Drama begets drama so be cautious what you decide to unleash.
- Slowed by the pebble in your shoe, will you continue to tolerate the wicked wobble or finally bid farewell to the stone skipping it across the lake?
- You ask for larger incentives but your true happiness does not reside in the cauldron of coins at the end of the rainbow.
- Treating each other like black sheep creates lack-of-compassion craters in your soul. You need not be besties to the beasts, but bestowing benevolent mercy is a must.
- Life can sometimes feel like Dodgeball as you feint this way and that but you need not face the red rubber alone. Wearing polyester sumo-wrestler padding, we’ll happily step in front of you to soften the blow if asked.
- Just like a mandolin, a banjo and a ukulele, you are similarly wound tight and fret, but oh what a beautiful sound you make when you play.
- Dinosaurs and cell phones roam, but you and your lust should stay home.
- Rejoice in his happiness, in her success, for when you don the choir robe to sing the praises of others, spirit gives you a shout out too in the form of doors opening and prayers answered.
- Hair appearing in unexpected places? Whiskers have more wisdom than you can imagine.
- AM or FM, you tune into the station that supports the current status of your soul. Surround yourself with buoyant behavior and watch the playlist change.
- Constipation happens. Take a big swig of movement juice and tap dance your way to a smooth solution.
- Like you would block and tackle a running back, be aggressive with your health not allowing illness to bust through your shoulder-padded barriers. God is coach, we are your cheer squad, but you determined the “no guts no glory” strategy. Be strong, we’ve got your back.
- Strapping yourself in is fine, expecting a bumpy ride is not. Your end result is your expectation fulfilled.
- Mother Nature may seem like she is raising the stakes. She is not. You are simply now aware when she deals, holds and folds.
- Whether your cheeseburger comes with pickle or without is a test of tolerance. If you treat others poorly in minor situations, how will you react when an entire meal is ruined?
- A pizza sliced is still a pizza whole. You are still whole regardless of how your Pillsbury dough suit gets kneaded and tossed.
- You donate at work, give when the plate is passed and never miss an outstretched cup, but is not until you give of your talents and strengths that you truly make a difference in the life of… you.
- Limping to the finish, feet blistered, knee bruised, know that we see and applaud your heroic effort. We’re waiting at the finish line with “no pain” pillows and your “rest now” recliner. Good journey.
- Bottles are beautiful, but not meant to be lived in. If you stay swirling in the sorrow pool, you not only drown your sorrows but your spirit as well. We are throwing you a life preserver–sink or swim, the choice is yours.
- You are born an A-lister. There are no exclusive clubs from which you are barred–no burly bouncers nodding yea or nea. You are the bouncer of your life–only you install and enforce the velvet ropes.
- Whether you’re rubbing salt on a chicken or just your bruised ego, remember that you are seasoned to perfection, a desirable and full-flavored dish. Perfect ‘as is’.
- As the bloom appears in the sky, let the smile that blooms on your face remain long after the last lawn chair is folded.
- You are our Joey and even when you climb out of the pouch to strike out on your own, we watch over you helping you keep a bounce in your step.
- Drinking the Kool-Aid of this person or that? Better to mix up a pitcher of your own wisdom nectar and drink your own advice.
- You have theories about what happens after death. The show is under way and we wait patiently for our turn to go on stage. We are proof that Orville is still popping in the green room.
- You came equipped with a recharging station. Take a few hours to recharge your batteries. You’ll know when you are fully charged when the smile escapes the confines of your eyes and your lips.
- Your mother counseled you “don’t lose that bus token” so you tucked it deep in your pocket for safe keeping. Now is the time to dig deep and reveal your hidden treasures.
- The tides are waiting to recede and reveal your next chapter. To everything there is a season and a reason.
- Be cinnamon toast sweet today and don’t forget to sprinkle in a kind word or two.
- Slather yourself with “love others, love myself” conditioner to smooth the barbs and quiet the snarls.
- You may come from a long line of pious gents, and proudly wear the collar of morality yourself, but we tell you no man is more or less deserving than another. We caution you to be kind not only to others but to yourself. Judgment is a slippery side note to righteousness.
- Activism to bring gentle awareness is kind but activism is often hijacked by the zealot whose heart has no room for differing opinion. Your way is not the only way.
- Every day you face a blank coloring book page. The lines are meant to guide, not define, and your choice of colors is infinite. Color your “best” day.
- We have given you the sun and the moon. Take time to enjoy your gifts.
- As a child squealing with delight and running to grab her pennies at the first tinkle of the ice cream truck, it is time to treat yourself!
- When your face ends up covered in whipped cream and graham cracker crust, smile and remember you recently asked for the lesson.
- Hop the fence that you yourself built and next time you feel like erecting a fence make sure there’s a gate so you don’t get splinters.
- We envelop you like a bean bag chair. Our whispers, the moving beans.
- Girdles, corsets and Spanx redistribute and reposition the girth. Better to reposition the candy dish on your desk.
- Little boys can be rough and tumble making their mothers long for a moment of peace. Just as a mother quickly remembers to cherish this “blink of an eye” time, so should you.
- The folly of mankind is not folly but rather you creating opportunities to pick yourself up, dust yourself off — improve the situation.
- A spirit laugh manifests as a tear of joy.
- Like a plate full of nachos, wisdom is meant to be shared — the story savored like each jalapeno laden bite.
- The applause light is not necessary as we, your audience, love the performance so far. We’ll meet you backstage after the last curtain call and stand with you as you read your reviews.
- Forged bonds last long after the rust stakes claim to the metal.
- If you wear rain boots when you jump in the puddle you miss the point.
- Much is said about soulmates. You are all soulmates. Some are matched socks while others are salt and pepper.
- Whether you’re a water carafe or a brandy decanter, all vessels carry a like and liquid soul.
- There is no such thing as a secret. Once whispered, it will escape any boundary you thought you set.
- Boxers or briefs? Undergarments do not matter. Pay attention to which inner garment you pull out of the drawer. Choose the best as it the only style that suits.
- The word “diet” conjures restriction but you can also have a diet of abundance and plentitude. Feed the imagination. Starve the fear.
- The circus was in town this week. Remove your greasepaint knowing that your audience was well-pleased with your performance.
- When you feel pulverized by life understand that like a kidney stone, it may be painful but one or way or the other it will pass.
- Are you smarter than a 5th grader? Does it matter? You all have unique knowledge to contribute and what matters is that your share your thoughts, your voice.
- When searching for a role model, you never have to look further than your own nose.
- Caramel corn sticks to your fingers and gets stuck in your gums. Caramel corn is persistently sticky. You stick to your gums and guns too!
- There is nothing and no one out of your league. Now go hit one out of the ballpark!
- Life is like skating on a frozen pond. You can approach with caution fearfully watching for cracks, or you can fly with abandon delighting in the speed as the wind kisses your cheeks.
- You are a crackerjack creator of joy for others. Time to create a surprise moment for yourself.
- Your life is a cinematic version of happiness and joy. Settle in with your popcorn and enjoy the show.
- Just like Houdini who escaped bonds and confines, now is the time for you to regurgitate the key and break free from your self-imposed smallness.
- A spectacle of love and magic surrounds you. Banish the notion of “not possible” and the walls will vanish as quickly as a circus tent folds.
- Your loved one is with you tonight. You may not see him as he has changed his form from concrete cocoon to butterfly of freedom but he floats near you whispering love and encouragement until you too are set free to fly.
- Exiting the water after an inadvertent belly flop, you reevaluate your form. Remembering the sting as your toes creep to the edge, this time the headfirst entry is perfection. Lessons sometimes hurt but the hurt in relation to the gain is incidental.
- You are all in a photo booth, shoulder to shoulder, cheek to cheek, the flash going off even before the next smile forms. Be kind when you see one who is caught with their guard down for the next time it may be you.
- We understand your desire for subtitles, a that life that comes with instructions. They exist and you can see them, just not with your eyes open.
- Pull up to the self-serve and fill ‘er up… with love.
- Tree trunks are only as strong as their root system. Nurture your roots.
- Go big or go home is not a mantra that extends to the spirit world — it is often the smallest quietest gestures that create the largest ripples here.
- We cross our Playtex hearts — we are here and supporting you.
- Protecting yourself with gloves, scrubs and non-stick booties can’t protect if a lesson is careening your way. Add a layer of God’s white light and what might have been a train wreck will now be a fender bender, not even worthy of a claim.
- Monuments and momentous moments. Although inspiring, they pale next to the laughter of a toddler. Resource some one rather than some thing and create a legacy that matters.
- You wonder what we show her. We show her exactly what we show you — signs, doors opening, doors closing, pain caused, opportunities to heal, love.
- If you want to be part of a dynamic duo, park the “crabby” cape in the coat check.
- Whiskey can be sour, lemons tart, chocolate unsweetened but humans, they are not meant to be bitter.
- When you have a bee in your bonnet, remember only you can hear the buzzing. Remember too to keep your stinger in check.
- We are your agents. We book the gigs to showcase your talent but it is who must bravely step up to the mic.
- You have been told there is a giant scoreboard in the sky, keeping tabs on every home run and every slapped face. You are your scorekeeper. It will be you who presses play to watch the scouting film of your life. It will be you who decides what to change next game.
- You have designed a good day when you remember to wiggle your toes and your nose.
- You have been given more than a chance to voice your thoughts, you have been gifted with the responsibility to choose how you think.
- An apple’s skin can be tough. Fine for the apple but not for you. You become less enjoyable when you harden against others, and less able to enjoy yourself.
- Remove the bark and let the syrup flow. Buckets in your community are waiting to be filled with your natural and unique sweetener.
- Time to take a giant leap into faith… in yourself.
- You are washed, waxed and now shine for all the world to see. Time to detail the interior. It’s what’s under the hood that matters most.
- Remove the suit coat, shrug your shoulders and let your wings unfurl. Time to be authentically who you are. Reveal your truth.
- “Danger Will Robinson” disappeared with the show but your gut will send out the same head-spinning, arm-rotating messages to be sure it is heard… and heeded.
- Chuckle knowingly but with compassion when you see a mother struggling with her misbehaving toddler. That toddler was once you.
- Like the tale, be nimble and be quick… to adapt. Let the “cat inside the bag” struggle subside.
- Some close their eyes and batten down the hatches only allowing pinpricks of filtered information to arrive. Throw open the windows and breathe deep the fresh air of universal knowledge.
- Barbershop quartets may seem old-timey, but they are a breathing example of the harmony a friendship can achieve. Spend time harmonizing with friends.
- Break-time is over. Happiness begins now.
- Costco vendors offer up delicious opportunities to sample and enjoy. So does God. Be open to “sample and enjoy” opportunities once outside the warehouse too.
- Change is like diving in cold water. After the shocked gasp, the delighted squeal reigns supreme.
- Overcoming adversity is admirable but more admirable is not to create it in the first place. Design your destiny.
- Clear diction without clear intention falls on deaf ears.
- Rejuvenate your soul and your mind and body by necessity have to follow.
- Like street sweepers and chimney sweeps who clean gutters, remove the debris of old hurts and harms so your gutters are pristine and no incidental hurt can snag and clog.
- Your heavenly wishlist is duly noted. Watch for the alterations in course as the universe conspires to fulfill your requests.
- Do you believe time is nearly up? If you sincerely thought these were the last days, how would you spend your time? Now implement those thoughts and live a long happy life.
- Shifts are happening… shifts in your awareness, shifts in your understanding. Like kids banging through the front door on the hunt for an afternoon snack before the game, these shifts cause a temporary ruckus but soon all will quiet. Still chewing the last crumbs, the noise makers will drag their bats out the door leaving you to sigh, settle and regain your footing.
- Unlike a book that is bound by cardboard and leather, you are not bound by any restrictive covenants except those you place on yourself. God did not create you with restrictions and guidelines in mind, but rather envisioned the infinite possibilities you would choose for yourself. You were entrusted with the treasure that is you and were trusted to make the right choice.
- You look for visitation patterns, signs that we exist. Close your mouth and open your spiritual ears. Ask a question from your heart and feel the “bells and whistles” answer reverberate within your pinball soul. There is no mistaking the answer and no risk of tilt!
- It is valuable to get your hands dirty only when helping unbury and unburden another.
- No glam squad required. You are beautiful beyond measure and powders and potions will not add or detract from that truth.
- We are in your corner and only sit ringside when you feel confident to conquer.
- Plump your prune. Drink in sunshine, water and kind words and remove the wither.
- Like a bouquet that arrives at your door and reads “just add water”, you are thirsty after your long voyage too. Drink of the cup of relaxation to quench your thirst.
- You are watched with loving and appreciative eyes as you honor their memory.
- As you consider those who have gone before you, remember that every life and death experience has ushered the brave into their next higher and lighter opportunity.
- Deploy the truth.
- Days of gaiety energize the entire planet. We do not take ourselves too seriously and neither should you.
- Laughter is penthouse sleep number living while worry is a basement cot. One is very forgiving and one doesn’t give much at all.
- There is no secret to connection–to tapping the universal knowledge–although many would say there is. You were designed and configured with the ability to see above and beyond what your eyes can accept.
- Like a Siren song, your soul sings to connect with others who know you–who recognize you at first chord.
- We are not a Board-like entity that determines and judges, rather like aunties and uncles that cluck and whisper as you play blocks at our feet. Even as you are focused on the project before you, we see you, smile and send love.
- A highly developed sense of humor keeps you in the realm of magical manifestation.
- Be happy in the moment. You can dream about and plan for tomorrow, but live for today as you never when know you might end up wearing the ghost urn.
- Uncork and let yourself breathe for awhile.
- There are days when you feel like you can reach for the stars and other days when it’s all you can do to reach for the toothbrush. Those crash n’ burn days are simply you slowing to a stop to take a breath, check your feet for blisters, scan the horizon and re-examine the map before you take the next step forward.
- A rational explanation gives you momentary satisfaction but faith in the unseen but known leaves you full and replete.
- Whether your shoelaces are tied or not, sometimes slip n’ falls just happen. With each knee scraping moment, you test your mettle, restate your resolve and celebrate your enthusiasm for more.
4/10/11 – 2
- A pebble in your shoe stops you from taking the next step but that should be the only thing that does.
- Open the door to your gifts and talents so you can open the door for others.
- Donning angelic protection is as easy as slipping into a Snuggie.
- We show you the big picture in countless ways so you are assured that there is one.
- Some people ‘don’t do’ and yet ask that you do for them. You ‘do’ and don’t ask for others to do for you. Find a harmonious balance between giving and receiving.
- If you think you don’t have intuition, go to the middle of a book store and wait. As if aboard a mystical people mover, you will gravitate toward the section and selection perfect for your eyes, ears and heart.
- Trust that you have all the ingredients to bake your perfect life.
- Time to transcend your frustration.
- Donkeys bray when they don’t want to move forward. Don’t take a chance at a similar behavior.
- Life is like a swing set, swinging back and forth in a natural rhythm. Although the structure itself is firmly planted in the ground, there are many moving parts and many experiences to be had — opportunities to fall and opportunities to squeal in delight. Only because you were brave enough to climb the ladder, did you get to experience the “grin from ear-to-ear” joy as you slid down. Every moment is an adventure. Be brave enough to experience it.
- You are wasting energy dragging your feet, moping and hoping things are not what they are. Push the Staples button and reset. Acknowledge with gratitude what is and release it so there is room for what will be.
- If you can make even one person smile, it is as if you have helped them atop a lit birthday cake, so surrounded by light they now are.
- Sometimes when life is rolling along great, your skate wheel hits a pebble and down you go arms and legs flying without flattery. The on looking smiles tell you all you need to know about the why. You just taught a ‘how to avoid the rock’ lesson. You fell so that others wouldn’t have to.
- Life is fluid — what seems insurmountable today is already forgotten tomorrow.
- Heroines and villains make for a good story but you are all just shades — open or closed shades in a room. If your light is blocked you can easily play the villain but when light is allowed to enter there is only one possibility.
- You are the cake and we are the icing. We stick around just to make your life sweeter.
- Be kind–one of the most authentic, heavenly and difficult of all assignments.
- It’s never a solo effort.
- It does not take monumental cunning to be loved.
- As supposed, intentional imagery is placed in cotton candy clouds. As the cloud changes form without, pay attention to the impression left within.
- Emergence of good is happening, despite some evidence to the contrary.
- You can design clothes, curtains, furniture. Expand your thought and design your destiny.
- The connections that you see will one day put supplier with buyer, empty belly with oatmeal maker, lonely heart with love, options with those that need them. All things are happening in perfect time.
- You are beyond the tipping point and now it’s all about releasing the agony of the climb even as you delight in the thrill of the downhill “end in sight” ride.
- Ripples are not only potato chips — they are what happens throughout the universe with each thought, action and deed.
- Every day humanity will discover a new truth which was unsuspected the day before. What you believe to be your truth today is only an inkling of what your ultimate truth will be.
- If you are rowing your boat down the stream, your life might pass you by at a pretty good clip. How bout’ floating down the stream in an inner tube, butt tickled by the pebbles below, toes tickled by the current and face tickled by the sun? We know which way we’d rather you get to your destination.
- There is nothing you can do to be more loved in heaven but here on Earth you might start by first remembering that you are loveable.
- Worry doesn’t change an outcome. It is a stubborn behavior and yet you persist. Set aside your burdens, and let the massage and messages begin.
- God is the War and Peace version, we are the cliff notes.
- Calming the storm has taken place and now it’s time to comfort the heart.
- Your body is a beautiful fortress but, as is the way of all things concrete, the walls eventually decay and fall. Your soul however walks away unscathed.
- Even as you think “I can make a difference”, you just did.
- As you feel your energy shift, flow with it. Just as a duck takes to water, you will openly take to your new energy as if it was yours all along.
- At the end of the day you see the ripples you caused and are flooded not with guilt and shame but stand in awe, for the first time seeing the person you really were and all the loveliness you wrought.
- Holding things tightly doesn’t necessarily mean they won’t slip through your fingers.
- Does not the giggling baby help you find your lost smile on a dark day? Even as you are sad, life goes on and celebrations occur. The laughter and joy of those gatherings raises the frequency to a higher and healing vibration. Go forth and be merry… and help heal the planet.
- Slats leaving an imprint on your backside, you gaze at the night sky and wonder. You are not alone–there are many who are reclining, gazing in Earth’s direction and wondering also.
- We are in transformation. If we were privy to all that awaits on the other side, we would drop our bodies like an ugly prom date.
- Just as a little flower girl or ring bearer receives smiling encouragement from both sides of the aisle, we whisper guidance so you too can reach your destination. Humanity is being ushered to their seats.
- When you troll for answers you will only find snippets and mismatched socks at the end of your line and even those are dependent on your bait… your mood. Store your pole, quiet your soul and look within.
- Carrying the weight-of-the-world worry on your back not only hobbles you, but hinders your ability to manifest change for your planet. Leave your overstuffed and overweight bag of worries at the curb and trust that next passerby will be a curbside check-in angel who will transport your message, cleanse the situation and transform the outcome.
- After a long winter’s nap, the people are awakening, stretching and finally hungry. We are feeding you information — massive doses of wisdom — to which the end result will be an awareness of your place in this world and a claiming of your power. With power comes responsibility but do not fear, it will not be a hardship to serve your brother or love your neighbor.
- Within you resides the knowledge of your power and potential. Close your eyes and ask. Your answer will appear as a grain of rice on your tongue, a seemingly imagined and too convenient thought in your mind.
- There are high choices and low choices and all emit a frequency. A high choice might be smiling at a stranger or holding the elevator, while a low choice might be cutting in line at Costco. Every day you define your personal signal by the choices you make, and your DIY lighthouse sends those messages to the universe affirming what you value. You have heard that like attracts like so make conscious choices and send out your intended signal.
- What was your favorite Band-Aid? Just like a Band-Aid, we offer a barrier and protection from further harm (and give you that little extra comfort). We are protecting you when you look up in time to slam on the breaks–when you readjust your footing on a ladder–when the signal says go but you wait that extra second and someone runs the light–when you get a vibe and know you should see what your toddler is doing–we protect you from harm inasmuch as we are allowed within the alignment of your destiny and life lessons.
- Want to heal yourself? Want to heal the planet? The magic potion is really not magic at all. Mix equal parts of love and laughter. Laughter is the activator and love is the change agent.
- Fall in love with yourself first. Once this is accomplished, you have practiced and are now ready to love others well and true.
- Remember the universe is full of magnificent surprises just waiting to be delivered to your doorstep and unwrapped.
- Sing — sing in the shower, in the car, during Idol. Sing to tune in to the harmonies of the angels and harmonize with the world.
- Will you let this triumph or this failure define you? Will it matter in 10 years?
- One of your most asked questions is “Am I on my path?” The answer is always yes for even now we are realigning your wheels to the track.
- When a loved one passes gas, do you really mind? Do you not smile and love them all the more for their humanity? Even flatulence has a sacred purpose.
- If you are a raisin shriveled by life, remember that you did not intend this for you and neither did God. Rehydrate with love, humor and health.
- Leaning back, pushing your feet high into the sky… this is how to live life… toes touching heaven every day.
- Mega Millions can be life changing… but so can a smile. Doors swing open with either.
- Time to release your “perfect life” vision to the Amazon.com universe for fulfillment. Be sure to ask for overnight shipping!
- Just like ET said as he pointed to Elliott’s heart, “I’ll be right here.”
- Running engines and purring cats can stop and start but your heart beats with all the efficiency it can muster… until the day it just needs a break. Appreciate the cool runnings of your wondrous equipment.
- The pot that called the kettle — you see in others what you need to acknowledge in yourself. Let the healing begin.
- Sit down, take a deep breath and just stare at the hot dog vendor as he loads the relish. Relish the day… tomorrow.
- Every time you pick yourself up and dust yourself off, cymbals clap so loud the sound reverberates throughout heaven.
- Your spirit can be a punching bag only for so long before it starts to deflate. Move from the toxic situation before you no longer bounce back.
- You are your soul’s magician and only you can pull a rabbit out of your hat.
2/12/11 – 2
- You pray to the sky even as we whisper in your ear that your prayer is answered.
- Love is a gift and the greatest kindness you can bestow upon yourself.
- Take 3 steps up a ladder and your eyes peek into heaven.
- You have patience for your puppy but a neighbor’s crying child makes you cringe. You are responsible for nurturing and protecting the innocent, both with fur and without.
- The ritual of wiping sleep from your eyes prepares you to see with the eyes of a child, filled with wonder and without barriers–to see what is.
- You are wave, we are mp3… We are you, simply in a different format.
- Milk mustaches and traffic-stopping underwear ads make for an interesting commentary on life. Imagine the delight of a first time visitor–you would at once be assured that these fun, quirky and creative humans would make interesting friends indeed.
- Stupid is as stupid does sir.
K: Is staying stuck ‘stupid is’ or ‘stupid does?
2/19/11 – 2
- You pray to the sky but God lives in all things… even that peanut M&M you just popped in your mouth. God is.
- Elastic was invented for those of you with flexible spirits who continue to imagine more. Keep expanding!
- The “grin and bear it” is difficult for us. We admire your resilience and applaud your stoic effort but we’d rather you put the pedal to the medal to move through it, steering instead of hands off the wheel.
- Fancy footwear is fine in heaven.
- Rewind, begin anew, without the sticky substance on the DVD this time.
- Burgers and fries are like angels and guides… we just go together.
- Notice the ‘aha’ moments as they wash over you with wave after wave of enlightenment.
- Cherish the freckle and the rest will follow.
- Even on the days when you would auction them off to the highest bidder, remember that your children are your luxurious blessing.
- Let go of the hologram of fear–of falling on your face, of failure, of the unknown.
- Be yourself. You and only you can gift yourself to the world. Participate. Speak your truth. Share yourself.
- It is your choice to live up to your aspirations. You designed them and now you split yourself between the cheerleader and the critic as you effort to master each step. Bravo!
- Baggage causes weight. You do not need to carry around excess baggage. Release your fears & let us do the heavy lifting. We don’t charge a surcharge.
- What brings you joy? Name 3 things and do them tomorrow… without equivocation. Stay in that joyful place where everything is probable.
- Time for rest and play. Do you remember how to play? Be nonsensical. Play now child and nourish your soul.
- With humor, life and love bounce back.
- Imagine yourself a firefly–you carry the light within you.
- Fear is our ‘F’ word.
- You are a lightening rod for all that wants to be known.
- We’re cheering you on from the sidelines but you’re the only one that can run the play.
- Gravity secures your feet so that your kite spirit can soar.
- Blink and you’re home… blink again and you’re reborn.
- It is long past time to release your rolodex of old hurts. They no longer serve.
- Quiet your soul, steady your feet, and prepare to be overtaken by a new wave of good this year.
- Lonely should only reside in the Urban Dictionary now that you know we are here eating your popcorn.
1/29/11 – 2
- You are perfection regardless of what you think when you look in the mirror.
- We talk to you through license plates. It’s like our Scrabble.